Coronavirus

Henry

16 minutes ago, RUL said:

I think she's said it herself that they are being over cautious. Aberdeen should be tier 1 and I expect that's what we will hear a week on Tuesday. What they probably don't want is regions going back up tiers as time goes on.

Well in that case according to the chart ,Lanark sand Glasgow would be moving up to level 4 at the same time.

3 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

"Hospitality – alcohol on-sale indoors

Permitted with main meal – time restrictions may apply"

The 'permitted time' has been decreed to be 8pm

That's not clear.... Maybe just me? 

So I order my 2-3 course meal can I neck as many pints from the time I order to the time I pay the bill? 

Or purely when I'm eating my salad? 

Just now, minijc said:

A step closer to normality and everyone is moaning, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I know you're fishing and I'm reluctant to be caught twice in the one day (@Geoff_Tipps ?) but you must lead a strange life if you think this is anywhere close to normality

6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

That's not clear.... Maybe just me? 

So I order my 2-3 course meal can I neck as many pints from the time I order to the time I pay the bill? 

Or purely when I'm eating my salad? 

Just order a meal and make sure to leave some scraps you can push around the plate. All the while order as many pints as you like. 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

So Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire are reporting the same numbers as per this chart as Orkney (1s and 0s) yet we're in Level 2 alongside the likes of Fife who's numbers are clearly higher (reporting some 2s and 3s).

Makes a complete mockery of the system. 

Makes complete sense in the devious mind of tricky nicky

8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's actually worse than I thought. 

Aberdeen is forecasting a Level 0 for cases. 

Meanwhile in Lanarkshire its 4 across the board yet they are assigned a Level 3?

Complete pish and a missed opportunity. 

Level 0 would be below 20 cases / 100k

Aberdeen is currently 33 / 100k so level 1 would be in line with the criteria given

2 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Level 0 would be below 20 cases / 100k

Aberdeen is currently 33 / 100k so level 1 would be in line with the criteria given

Yeah I agree. 

But there is a column forecasting the cases which states 0.  So not only have we been disadvanted by being placed in Level 2 we're even forecasting a downward trend. Which makes the decision to place us in Level 2 even worse as it can't be justified by the forecast. 

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Not sure if it was advised or mandatory.

https://www.gov.scot/news/local-restrictions-introduced-in-aberdeen/#:~:text=People in Aberdeen City are,limited to essential visits only.

People in Aberdeen City are asked not to meet other households indoors or travel more than five miles for leisure or recreational purposes.

People can continue to travel for work, or education purposes. Indoor visits to hospitals and care homes should be limited to essential visits only. Outdoor visits to care homes are permitted by one designated person, in line with current guidance. 

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

There was police checks getting done, mate of mine got pulled at Kirkhill forest and asked where he was from and where he was going, he ended up getting a fixed fine for smoking with his 16 year old in the car. :laughing: 

Yes, the fuzz were out of order. fining folk for going from Culter to Costco in Westhill :nutter: even though it wasn't against the law