Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, Joe pike said:

What's she trying to say.

That sendIng old folk into a care home who have tested positive made no difference.

She's trying to say it made little difference, a truly bizarre claim. Letting one positive patient into a care home is akin to throwing a hand grenade into the day room and saying it wasn't the cause of death when it blew people up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Blackman will be carted off to the nuthouse before the next election anyway. There'll be a red resurgence in the North - if SKS gets his act together. Open goals L,R&C just waiting to be tapped in. 

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Both. I've been a critic of Sturgeon on here plenty but fact of the matter is she isn't perfect. Compared to other countries we've done alright with the pandemic. 

Well if it's Scotland,there is no chance we go to level 1 and at the same time Glasgow/Lanark goes to level 4.

3 minutes ago, RUL said:

Don't think that's right. Think it's only U12's who can play indoors.

quote from their own strategic framework, page 65

"Sports & Exercise

All permitted except 18+ indoor contact sports (professional permitted)."

https://www.gov.scot/binaries/content/documents/govscot/publications/strategy-plan/2020/10/covid-19-scotlands-strategic-framework/documents/covid-19-scotlands-strategic-framework/covid-19-scotlands-strategic-framework/govscot%3Adocument/covid-19-scotlands-strategic-framework.pdf

10 minutes ago, RUL said:

I think she's said it herself that they are being over cautious. Aberdeen should be tier 1 and I expect that's what we will hear a week on Tuesday. What they probably don't want is regions going back up tiers as time goes on.

well why didn't they make the criteria stricter in the first place?

to set criteria then not adhere to it just exasperates everyone