Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

That doesn't address my question. Never mind.  You're too simple,  pointless speaking to you. 

You asked me to explain it and I did, I also gave a couple of reasons now you attempt to play it off like you're some clever person when really you're a low level brexit type trying to kiss arse on here, splendid.

16 minutes ago, minijc said:

You asked me to explain it and I did, I also gave a couple of reasons now you attempt to play it off like you're some clever person when really you're a low level brexit type trying to kiss arse on here, splendid.

You explained fuck all.  I asked you why cases are rising in Glasgow after pubs have been closed for 3 weeks.  You were blaming drunk folk in pubs for the rise in cases to justify the 'have to buy food'  nonsense.  Your only response was 'weegies are minkers'.  

6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You explained fuck all.  I asked you why cases are rising in Glasgow after pubs have been closed for 3 weeks.  You were blaming drunk folk in pubs for the rise in cases to justify the 'have to buy food'  nonsense.  Your only response was 'weegies are minkers'.  

I explained enough you old nonce, now stop moaning to me and moan at the dwellers in your city for fucking it for the rest of us.

1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

There doesn’t seem to be much logic in the rules for the hospitality industry

We're talking at cross purposes here, I think. MB believes the SNP are "using" the pandemic to decrease drinking (I'd suggest lockdown restrictions may have led to increased drinking). That'd be wrong imo. 

Overall, decreasing alcohol consumption in Scotland is, IMO, a good thing. 

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

No, never met him nor any regular poster on here. It just suits me sometimes to support the shit I speak. You are a woose though. 

Our paths almost crossed at Nigg Bay maybe 2011 or 2012, I came in just after you'd left, poor round from you I believe.

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The day I met mh?

I'm (or was) an amateur. Plenty of bad rounds. I like mh, good cunt. Would probably have gone after you back then though, despite you being 6'5". I don't do turning the other cheek and my memory is elephantine. 

It could have been, the bad round comment wasn't a dig btw just remember seeing your name on the board.  I'm only 6'4" and that's fair tbh.

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

You're an idiot if you believe these regulations make a blind bit of difference.  Pubs have been shut down here for 3 weeks and numbers are rising,  but pubs are open in Aberdeen and numbers are going down. Explain that dickhead. 

Not one person takes my details. Nobody gives a fuck anymore.