Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Ticketmaster cosying up to the vaccine lot

essentially their plan for the future 'prove you're vaccinated or you don't get a ticket'

Surprised those cunts didn't buy up all the stocks of the forthcoming vaccines then tried to sell them on at 4 or 5 times the cost

• Haha 1

Just got a 24 hour ban from facers, suggested Army blockades round the central belt to stop them travelling and a 6pm curfew with a shoot to kill policy to keep them indoors. Some people are just too thin skinned. My second ban in a Month, had never happened before, might get my revenge by stopping posting, that will show them.

7 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Just got a 24 hour ban from facers, suggested Army blockades round the central belt to stop them travelling and a 6pm curfew with a shoot to kill policy to keep them indoors. Some people are just too thin skinned. My second ban in a Month, had never happened before, might get my revenge by stopping posting, that will show them.

??. Fucking brilliant min.

Facebook's loss. 

6 minutes ago, daytripping said:

How the fuck does that happen Daytz? I’m not on it but surely there is not someone monitoring shit all the time as it is so global?

If I went and called Durrant a diver who is getting paid to pull me up about that.

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

How the fuck does that happen Daytz? I’m not on it but surely there is not someone monitoring shit all the time as it is so global?

If I went and called Durrant a diver who is getting paid to pull me up about that.

Snide people report the post, think there's a button somewhere, never used it. You get a message asking if you agree or want to appeal, hit appeal and a few seconds later you're barred from posting. Last ban was calling someone a hun.

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Pubs no longer allowed to show sport of any description if pub is located within a tier 2 area. What the fuck is that about?

This ludicrous rule is not depicted on the Scottish government website so how can it be applicable? 

Complete and utter folly. 

I hope Nicola Sturgeon goes for a coastal walk today alongside Doonie's Farm. 

Where you seeing this? I’ve only seen that the Draft Project have been told to remove their TVs by ACC.

Wouldn’t surprise me though, she’s really got it in for pubs and football.

Not sure that pubs were supposed to be showing live sports outside in tier 2 areas anyway.

Some amount of bed wetting going on over folk celebrating and whilst doing that just enjoying themselves in what is frankly a pretty shite time for everyone.

Some of the shite of FB and twitter is ridiculous. There's a quine on twitter yesterday arguing the current laws in place. She needs to get a life. One of those who thinks she's an AFC super fan as well.

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Where you seeing this? I’ve only seen that the Draft Project have been told to remove their TVs by ACC.

Wouldn’t surprise me though, she’s really got it in for pubs and football.

The two last boozers in my home town who remained open due to them having beer gardens have been forced to close due to the intervention of the police and Aberdeenshire Council. This has happened over the last 24 hours or so.

Don't know the actual ins and outs of what the reasons are for both premises being closed but they are both closed until further notice. This only leaves Wetherspoons as the only remaining licensed premises to get a beer in up here.