Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Still none the wiser. Be honest though Parko, rich celebrities preaching to normal folk(using their platform) must get on your tits sometimes. Lewis Hamilton banging on about global warming is my particular lowlight. 

Depends whether it's "preaching" or just using their platform. Lewis Hamilton preaches about environmental issues while driving F1 cars. Which is ridiculous. 

Many use their platform positively though. Kaep being one of them. He's paid for his principles with his career. Horrendous. 

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

And? They don't exist for you. They can use their platform for whatever the fuck they want. 

You sound like one of the fuds who wanted Kaep strung up for his protests. 

Softly. They don't understand because they have not been in social danger.

I've not, ever. Hopefully you've not?

In America bitter agents of control openly kill people and close up together. Then move on their deluded lives, laughing. Here I'm sure it's much more quiet.

Maybe sit down together and listen, shushhh park judgement and stay gentle.

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

"December 21st brings with it a conflation of astrological events. To describe it as once-in-a-generation would be to understate it massively. We, you and I, are here incarnated at a truly monumental period in time/history. Almost everywhere one reads comments now, one sees mass awareness of the ongoing coup and attempts at worldwide communism...how long before something goes pop is anyone's guess but it cannot be long. The longer it goes the more blatantly the situation presents itself. It can't go back in the box, system obsolete, ruling class on the way out but trying to take everything and everyone out on the way. The trajectory remains chilling, no argument from me, but I sense very strongly that some eternal part of us chooses it all. Besides, mass culling and technocratic serfdom via medical, dietary, and social marxism catalysed by a relentless onslaught towards the singularity of man and machine = just no way to live. Tupac said it in the early 90's 'if it's time to die, be a man and pick the way you leave'. But it won't get to that for us, you and I specifically, because we have too much to offer, to learn and to teach, and to inspire others. I sense equally strongly that our respective karmas lead us to the promised land, so to speak. And I truly believe that there is the potential for heaven on earth. But while the war has begun, it is nowhere near the end".

What a pile of shite.  Meaningless gobbledegook. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

"December 21st brings with it a conflation of astrological events. To describe it as once-in-a-generation would be to understate it massively. We, you and I, are here incarnated at a truly monumental period in time/history. Almost everywhere one reads comments now, one sees mass awareness of the ongoing coup and attempts at worldwide communism...how long before something goes pop is anyone's guess but it cannot be long. The longer it goes the more blatantly the situation presents itself. It can't go back in the box, system obsolete, ruling class on the way out but trying to take everything and everyone out on the way. The trajectory remains chilling, no argument from me, but I sense very strongly that some eternal part of us chooses it all. Besides, mass culling and technocratic serfdom via medical, dietary, and social marxism catalysed by a relentless onslaught towards the singularity of man and machine = just no way to live. Tupac said it in the early 90's 'if it's time to die, be a man and pick the way you leave'. But it won't get to that for us, you and I specifically, because we have too much to offer, to learn and to teach, and to inspire others. I sense equally strongly that our respective karmas lead us to the promised land, so to speak. And I truly believe that there is the potential for heaven on earth. But while the war has begun, it is nowhere near the end".

Probably my favourite Des O Connor quote. RIP

• Upvote 3
9 hours ago, Parklife said:

Depends whether it's "preaching" or just using their platform. Lewis Hamilton preaches about environmental issues while driving F1 cars. Which is ridiculous. 

Many use their platform positively though. Kaep being one of them. He's paid for his principles with his career. Horrendous. 

They all think they are 'using their platform positively' though. 

6 hours ago, dervish said:

Softly. They don't understand because they have not been in social danger.

I've not, ever. Hopefully you've not?

In America bitter agents of control openly kill people and close up together. Then move on their deluded lives, laughing. Here I'm sure it's much more quiet.

Maybe sit down together and listen, shushhh park judgement and stay gentle.

Not very long very much worth listening to.

14 hours ago, Parklife said:

I especially liked his post about environmental issues made whilst zooming around on his speed boat. His lack of self awareness is a new level

I did find the whole environmental crusade very hypocritical from Lewis Hamilton.  Makes a shiteload of money from Formula One, a sport that pollutes not only in the performance of the sport on the day itself, but also in it's global travel aspect.

Also a big contributor to his wages is the team sponsors, such companies as Petronas and Ineos.  

The amount of carbon created by his life choices will far outweigh mine, but he'll preach to me as he has the money behind him to create some kind of carbon neutrality for all of that.  

5 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

I did find the whole environmental crusade very hypocritical from Lewis Hamilton.  Makes a shiteload of money from Formula One, a sport that pollutes not only in the performance of the sport on the day itself, but also in it's global travel aspect.

Also a big contributor to his wages is the team sponsors, such companies as Petronas and Ineos.  

The amount of carbon created by his life choices will far outweigh mine, but he'll preach to me as he has the money behind him to create some kind of carbon neutrality for all of that.  

It's the Black Lives matter pish he goes on about that grinds my gears given he works for Mercedes and their history during the Second World War for using slaves.

He's a prick. Hope he does a Senna or Schumacher.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1