Coronavirus

Henry

55 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Port O Leith bar still on the go? Had a few good nights in there. London Road good for a pub crawl too.

Aye man. It's been done up a bit and I've not been in since but I'd be surprised if it's changed much. Jocks Lodge used to be great for a bevvy but half the pubs are gone now. I think Porters is still there, unchanged, great drinkers pub.

On 11/12/2020 at 1:34 PM, manboobs109 said:

Shouldn't have to hide beer in coffee cups or bake vodka fucking cakes to get a drink on a motherfucking train. It's Scotland we live in cunt faces not North Korea. 

Not sure why I'm quoting this post... but there it is. 

Technology, eh... who'd have it?

Got a tip yesterday that Michigan is going into lockdown for 3 weeks starting today. 

Ready for the local militias to lose their shit. They've been on edge since their Golden God got raped in the election, so I can see them going full retard in the coming weeks. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

And? They don't exist for you. They can use their platform for whatever the fuck they want. 

You sound like one of the fuds who wanted Kaep strung up for his protests. 

Well I have to disagree here Parko. I don’t go to see a band for a political rally. They can do it via the media or social media and express whatever opinions they want.

13 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Well I have to disagree here Parko. I don’t go to see a band for a political rally. They can do it via the media or social media and express whatever opinions they want.

They don't give a fuck what you think though. Rightly so. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Who the fuck is Kaep?

Colin Kaepernick.