Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Is anyone watching the Liverpool game (I'm not)? why are they such short favourites? it's like odds of villa being down a man but they're not. Bet on!!

Aston Villa have a youth team out as their squad is isolating due to Covid. 

Edit: I'm not watching. Just seen it on twitter. 

23 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Come on Boof, you get ripped on here for hiding in a cupboard, I get ripped for getting kicked in by two girls outside Spar, Dad gets ripped for being a sex offender, you can’t expect to be producing that you’ve got some guy to stick his finger up his arse on a website and not expect it to be mentioned.

I’m not sticking up for anyone. 

Just find Hanz very tedious. 

To clarify. 

It’s almost as bad as Betty stalking Poodler (almost)

28 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Most of the stuff that goes on here is tedious shit. Harsh picking on hanzoid.

Not picking on him. Just getting fed up of the same old shite. Fully aware I’m similar. 

Needs to let the Rocket obsession go for the good of his own sanity. It’s pretty creepy now. 

21 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Not picking on him. Just getting fed up of the same old shite. Fully aware I’m similar. 

Needs to let the Rocket obsession go for the good of his own sanity. It’s pretty creepy now. 

Would add I also find AK'S obsession with bluto a bit creepy, not healthy and not enjoyable to read. The big guy is a hat legend, no need.

Spats should be over in minutes, not long running things, boring to read.

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Would add I also find AK'S obsession with bluto a bit creepy, not healthy and not enjoyable to read. The big guy is a hat legend, no need.

Spats should be over in minutes, not long running things, boring to read.

To be fair I do think that is in complete jest and Bluto finds it funny.  It’s just a long running joke now which is harmless.

Pretty sure he’s not hiding in his utility room crying with a kid he’s kidnapped.

Just now, Bad_Mobby said:

Come awa min - AK’s jute ramblings are toap noatch

BMG is a big boy - he can take it (and gets the coamedy) 

I don't get his ramblings at all, not funny, boring and creepy. Bringing BMG'S kids into it. I'd rattle his jaw nae bother for mentioning a fellow posters kids in the name of bantz. Wants to be adored and thinks attacking bluto will make him popular, I suspect a paedo who lives with mom.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Fridge said:

To be fair I do think that is in complete jest and Bluto finds it funny.  It’s just a long running joke now which is harmless.

Pretty sure he’s not hiding in his utility room crying with a kid he’s kidnapped.

I think bluto views him as a little bit of dog shit stuck on his shoe. 

It's boring.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Come on Dayts, you of all people should know the art of posting/trolling/Piss taking 

cant stand the heat 

get out the crèche 

I know where the line is. Kids should never be brought into it.

Will leave it at that, blutes doesn't need me to stick up for him. 

7 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

It’s a forum where anything goes

Kids/ race/disabilities/hair colour - all fair game 

that’s why it’s so good 

You end up getting upset - be as well give up on life 

If someone went on at me for Months suggesting I wasn't fit to look after my daughter and be her dad I'd track them down and pull their teeth and fingernails out with pliers. Maybe just me, not a humour I get. He should try it on with me though, I like a beer and have a kid. He does it cause he's safe in the knowledge blutes is in another Country, cowards behaviour. I can see through it. I'll change my mind when he starts his crap with someone local. It's just not funny is my main gripe, fucking boring.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You think AK's reference to him having kids is offensive?

You didn't complain when the mutants were talking about stuff about my daughter.

If you can't see the difference, you're as sick as them.

If I'd seen it I would have said to desist, sorry I didn't at the time. They did desist by then.

Just laugh it off and hit them back with better quips  about their parenting skills

you’ve went soft  me old China. It’s the modern world now - things (and Internet forums) move on 

survival of the fittest - show no weakness. They nae tell you that in the SAS? 

SBS min.

Maybe I'm getting old and values are dying. 

8 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Puppies are still fair game, though 

Fuck aye, once dumped a white lab pup at the carnies with my mate, owner was going to drown them to get rid of them. He saved it. Was no demand for dogs in the 80's like now. Hope someone found it, poor wee thing. Might have been a mongrel looking back but we saved it, just couldn't give it a home. One of my life's regrets.

Would go for big money these days!!

I found a lost dog last week, stood with it for a good half an hour , chapping on doors etc until I found the owner 

in the 80/90’s I would have shoved a banger up it’s arsehole 

We do get a tad softer with age 

The same mate who saved that dog put a cat into a head dufflebag and we used it for a football till we got bored, horrific looking back. 

He also caught a wild stray like cat in Newhills one night when we were coming back from the pub, he held it by the neck till he killed it, his arms were shredded and had blood dripping from them, imagine he's still scarred to this day.

He's no longer a friend, little bit too psycho even for me.