Coronavirus

Henry

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

A lot of truth in that Kelto except there are people who've lost their income and have had fuck all help throughout. People who are perfectly healthy and will probably at worst get a heavy cold have lost jobs, businesses and by extention homes etc. 

Can't really blame them having a moan

I don't blame people who've lost their job or income because of this... moan away. I know what it's like to have no cash and it fucking sucks. 

What gets on my tits is flakey... usually women... who are struggling SOOOOO much with the whole lockdown thing, and the isolation, and the lack of human contact. 

Shut the fuck up. Shut the fucking, fucking, fuck up you fucking weak cunt. 

"Oh, I have to stay indoors, but not really, because I can go out any time day or night and not even wear a mask unless I'm interacting with others face to face. It's SOOOOOO hard. Please send me sympathy."

You need to be forced into the fucking army and sent to Iraq you dribbling shitebag. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1

45 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

It's lovely.  Hail Zion.

Very dangerous mentality. You're a good poster, BB, don't be sucked in by the Cockney vitriol! 

on topic, near normal life, we will still be wearing face masks everywhere, can't see that tomfoolery ever ceasing. 

hopefully a few more studies appear like the London Underground one which proved Covid isn't on every surface imaginable which may encourage more of the public to think logically 

Just now, Poodler said:

Cockney Don last night and his bullish support for Jewish dominance 

Ah, didn't see that.  I have nothing against the Jews, they've been persicuted for millenia but I like the way Israel takes no shit from any cunt.  It's a mindset I respect.  Fuck all to do with religion or world power to me.  Simply the don't mess attitude. Plus it winds up lefties, which is kinda ironic as it was the far right that tried to obliterate them in most recent history.  No biggie.

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Just said on the BBC news that unlike England,  Scotland will probably go back to the tier system. FFS.  Will Nanny Nic ever let this end? 

Was it not reported that Scotland was the best in the 4 nations statistically in deaths attributed to Covid?

I think a cautious exit from lockdown is wise until the population is vaccinated.

It’s not far away, so I’d rather not have to go into another lockdown and get past this once and for all.

• Dildo 2
3 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Was it not reported that Scotland was the best in the 4 nations statistically in deaths attributed to Covid?

I think a cautious exit from lockdown is wise until the population is vaccinated.

It’s not far away, so I’d rather not have to go into another lockdown and get past this once and for all.

Well put. ?

Just now, The beard of mcinnes said:

Do these figures not make macron look a bit foolish 

Covid vaccines - 'spectacular' impact on serious illness - BBC News

Early days obviously, but reason for optimism and the Israeli figures provide some more seeing as they appear a bit further down the road.
If you were French, you'd be asking questions surely.

Non! Impossible. The French are still in the all seeing, all knowing, benevolent EU. How can they have been wrong about anything? 

31 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Ah, didn't see that.  I have nothing against the Jews, they've been persicuted for millenia but I like the way Israel takes no shit from any cunt.  It's a mindset I respect.  Fuck all to do with religion or world power to me.  Simply the don't mess attitude. Plus it winds up lefties, which is kinda ironic as it was the far right that tried to obliterate them in most recent history.  No biggie.

Don't mess with us who stole your land and have an absolute warhorse funding us with state of the art weapons to commit murder with.

I think the Jews and Israel's disgusting existence are two slightly separate issues though! 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

The mindset of both the ruling classes and the normal scum like us has been irrevocably(sp) changed. Our freedoms are now granted to us by the ruling classes and can be withdrawn at their whim and we've proven we'll do fuck all about it. 

This won't be the last 'lockdown' 

Stupid to think otherwise. 

In Australia, I was advised that life is back to pretty much normal, but if they get 1 single case, they immediately enforce a short localized lockdown to prevent it spreading further.

These are a week to ten days at a time and provide a sharp reminder to people to remain cautious and to ensure they get on top of the potential spread.

It may seem draconian to some, but it is effective in protecting the population.