Coronavirus

Henry

6 minutes ago, minijc said:

I do think masks help to a certain degree but then it comes down to those wearing them, how often they ficker with them, if they change them regularly or continually wear a dirty mask.  There's so many basic things that governments have failed to promote throughout this, failure to promote immune health a key one, think it's very poor that gyms can't open, from what I've seen of the gyms here they've put in great systems and protocols to ensure they operate in a safe manner.

For once on this matter in full agreement ?

Keeping the likes of Mcdonalds open and shutting gyms is a complete nonsense and gives the impression government couldn't really give a fuck about folks health

12 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No fascination or sapiosexual attraction whatsoever at this end min?

It's a bit weird to be randomly referencing another poster consistently. 

Just interested in how you deliver your rhetoric and how you attempt to substantiate and justify it, that's all. 

"rhetoric". Think you're giving my musings on a daft forum too much significance. 

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

It's a bit weird to be randomly referencing another poster consistently. 

"rhetoric". Think you're giving my musings on a daft forum too much significance. 

I was simply responding to Tutankamun, who, in turn, had just replied to your comment. 

Not trying to make you feel important, more prestigious or different from anyone else on here.

I was simply responding to Tutankamun, who, in turn, had just replied to your comment. 

Not trying to make you feel important, more prestigious or different from anyone else on here.

Oh, I know that. What you're doing is entirely in keeping with the sly, shitebag style posting I've already pointed out before. 

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56019033

Yanks putting our government to shame with the help they are giving people. Fucking disgraceful, they are raising dole money by $400 A WEEK while the Tories are planning to cut ours by £20. Unemployed people in the US will get more in a week than we give people in a month. 

You've got to wonder where our taxes go, no social security safety net, an NHS we've all got to sit in the house to "save" what a fucking shambles. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56019033

Yanks putting our government to shame with the help they are giving people. Fucking disgraceful, they are raising dole money by $400 A WEEK while the Tories are planning to cut ours by £20. Unemployed people in the US will get more in a week than we give people in a month. 

You've got to wonder where our taxes go, no social security safety net, an NHS we've all got to sit in the house to "save" what a fucking shambles. 

Nhs, underfunded, being sold off bit by bit on the sly by these cunts, yet we have to protect it.....

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, NEM said:

For once on this matter in full agreement ?

Keeping the likes of Mcdonalds open and shutting gyms is a complete nonsense and gives the impression government couldn't really give a fuck about folks health

The untold deaths as a result of Covid restrictions will never be definitively known but imo the number would be higher than the actual Covid deaths.
Last summer I had pals going to work at the hospital and spending weeks playing board games etc as all surgeries were cancelled, even though cases were low and the hospital was empty (didn't need to redeploy them). 

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Bcause you can’t get exercise anywhere else nor buy healthy food anywhere else either .

dear dear 

Gyms being shut has been a gripe of mines (& I'm a fortunate one who has a garage that I've converted in to a mini gym). 

Ive not whinged like fuck about it all day, everyday though. 

• Downvote 2
18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Gyms being shut has been a gripe of mines (& I'm a fortunate one who has a garage that I've converted in to a mini gym). 

Ive not whinged like fuck about it all day, everyday though. 

Who has?  Certainly nae me I've a gym at home as well.  Merely pointing out the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of the govt

26 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The untold deaths as a result of Covid restrictions will never be definitively known but imo the number would be higher than the actual Covid deaths.
Last summer I had pals going to work at the hospital and spending weeks playing board games etc as all surgeries were cancelled, even though cases were low and the hospital was empty (didn't need to redeploy them). 

Highly likely but we'll never know as Covid being blamed for any death within 28 days of a positive test (with a test that ain't fit for purpose)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Probably because you have a home gym like you’ve just said

Not really. I've got a bit space and a few dumbbells. 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Who has?  

Not about gyms in particular. This thread though is essentially the same folk whinging about the same thing day after day after day after day. 

Just now, Zeus said:

That a humblebrag Parkie? ?

Have a garage is a bit of a shite boast ?

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

You building the bar yourself? Want one myself, nae patience to build it myself though.

Delivered built would be bloody ideal 

Get a kit,  piece of piss putting it together.  Hardest part is digging out the foundations and getting them level.  The rests like a giant kids jigsaw.

44 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Not really. I've got a bit space and a few dumbbells. 

Not about gyms in particular. This thread though is essentially the same folk whinging about the same thing day after day after day after day. 

Have a garage is a bit of a shite boast ?

You've been a fair contributor yo the thread Parky and I for one have missed the bright, breezy sunshine you must have been bringing in amongst all the moans. I taken you to be a smart arse, argumentative cunt but I've obviously been mistaken. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1