Coronavirus

Henry

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nah min before my time - was only 9 ?

Heard there were running battles on Park Road then the game, everyone knows what happened there.  Blatant dive, Charlie Nic winner, bounce.  Sounds like the perfect day oot ?

Christ ?...okies ill own up, I started it..with 3 others...left Eastender Bar buckled...the carnage started when we started singing WAATIDWM..left hand side Seaforth road..massive rammy ensued..bottlenecked at the entrance tae the soother ...boys were bombing back and getting laid in?can be confirmed..can anyone find the programme @daytripping

Far Deekie Brown gies eh? @ that shitehole 

The ginger cunt on that programme and me started it?

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Christ ?...okies ill own up, I started it..with 3 others...left Eastender Bar buckled...the carnage started when we started singing WAATIDWM..left hand side Seaforth road..massive rammy ensued..bottlenecked at the entrance tae the soother ...boys were bombing back and getting laid in?can be confirmed..can anyone find the programme @daytripping

Far Deekie Brown gies eh? @ that shitehole 

The ginger cunt on that programme and me started it?

FTH ?

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Genuinely been thinking about this, surely AIDS/HIV would've been the easiest virus in the world to eliminate? You got it? Who you fucked recently? Make it illegal for them and their contacts to fuck anyone and AIDS/HIV dies out. Everybody's happy. Seems ludicrous that they didn't do it. 

Quarantine camps for poofs and junkies 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

We've restricted perfectly healthy people from having sex so why not the Ill? Genuinely wonder about it. We could've eradicated the illness relatively easily so why wasn't it done? 

Another example of strange, muddled thinking at the top. 

Should be forcing them to identify as carriers as well. AIDS passports. 

2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Buddy of mine was shagging the arse of some dude who had the Aids.

Cunt didn't tell him, even though he knew he had it.  

Aids McGhees justification was that he was taking the medicine that suppressess it to zero, so no need to spoil the lovely bareback bum fun. 

Got tested - negative.  #winning.

That is some heartwarming stuff... and it should go down a real treat round these parts.

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm asking why it's OK to put a legal 'stay at home' order on healthy people but not on people we know 100% have an infectious disease? 

Emm well, you don't pass on aids or hiv by breathing on someone. So unless the aids guy is also a rapist, he's all good to go about his business. 

Im not really getting the equivalence you're putting out tbh. 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

Must have been a nice weekend with heaps of people out was there?

So what to do what to do...

Ahhh that's right 'oh a new variant from Brazil, stay indoors'.

I went some lovely walks. Nice weather. Winter is over. Vaccines about to ramp up again. 

Just a few more months of boredom. The end is in sight.

• Downvote 2
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

That you think the end is near.

It'll be put back a few weeks or something. Some pish will happen, we will bring back a Mars variant next (aliens or some shit) and back to being allowed to do fuck all again.

I'm beyond it now. Seeing pals and family more important. I'll wear my mask on my chin though, just incase.

Each to their own man. Numbers being vaccinated and efficacy of vaccines are way better than I expected. 

Im not in too dissimilar a position from you in regards my dad. So I hate this shit as much as you. 

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Emm well, you don't pass on aids or hiv by breathing on someone. So unless the aids guy is also a rapist, he's all good to go about his business. 

Im not really getting the equivalence you're putting out tbh. 

I won't pass on Covid by breathing on someone so why am I legally not allowed to leave the house? 

We could've easily eradicated AIDS /HIV but chose not to, I'm wondering why. 

I realise I won't get my answers here though. 

I won't pass on Covid by breathing on someone so why am I legally not allowed to leave the house? 

Won't you and aren't you? 

We could've easily eradicated AIDS /HIV but chose not to, I'm wondering why. 

Could we have? Isnt HIV an illness that people often don't know they have for years after infection? 

I realise I won't get my answers here though. 

Well obviously, it's a daft internet board. 

• Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Won't you and aren't you? 

Could we have? Isnt HIV an illness that people often don't know they have for years after infection? 

Well obviously, it's a daft internet board. 

So if everyone diagnosed with it and their partners/needle sharers were quarantined we wouldn't have eradicated it over time? If that's the case why are we bothering with a much more easily spread virus? 

39 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Buddy of mine was shagging the arse of some dude who had the Aids.

Cunt didn't tell him, even though he knew he had it.  

Aids McGhees justification was that he was taking the medicine that suppressess it to zero, so no need to spoil the lovely bareback bum fun. 

Got tested - negative.  #winning.

By 'buddy', do you actually mean yourself?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

So if everyone diagnosed with it and their partners/needle sharers were quarantined we wouldn't have eradicated it over time?

You're expecting people who find out they have HIV (often years after they catch it) to know every person they've fucked or shared needles with for years? (Could you mind every person you were fucking in your teens/20's five years later?) And all the people they've shared with.  And all the people they've shared with. Etc

That seems pretty unrealistic 

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

You're expecting people who find out they have HIV (often years after they catch it) to know every person they've fucked or shared needles with for years? (Could you mind every person you were fucking in your teens/20's five years later?) And all the people they've shared with.  And all the people they've shared with. Etc

That seems pretty unrealistic 

OK so we just let it kill millions of people and curse millions more with long term ill health instead of trying to limit it? 

Like I say, muddled thinking. 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Genuinely been thinking about this, surely AIDS/HIV would've been the easiest virus in the world to eliminate? You got it? Who you fucked recently? Make it illegal for them and their contacts to fuck anyone and AIDS/HIV dies out. Everybody's happy. Seems ludicrous that they didn't do it. 

It technically is now a crime for an HIV +ve person to knowingly risk infecting another person. There have been a few prosecutions for this.

But the junkies (and especially here in Scotland) were even fucking worse at spreading it 30 odd years back.

AS part of our HIV training as nurses back at that time we were told that some young pooves were having "Gift parties". Essentially, rather than worry for years about if they'd catch the virus, they preferred just to make sure they got it to eliminate the doubt. They'd throw a party (a gang bang) and invite as many HIV infected queerhawks as they could then have them all pump their asses full of infected jizz. Meanwhile we were all paying for their drug therapy which at that time was extortionate and not particularly effective.

OK so we just let it kill millions of people and curse millions more with long term ill health instead of trying to limit it? 

Like I say, muddled thinking. 

We are limiting it. Aren't we treating people with it and encouraging people to get tested? 

Im not sure of your argument here tbh.