Coronavirus

Henry

34 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I was actually bein' serious on this occasion me ole son.  Maybe I'm just lookin' to have my mind changed.  Only a few days to as well. 

It was the "our gracious majesty" stuff. Come on. She thinks you and the rest of us are scum and wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire. 

All got to make our own decisions on the old vaccine. Huge uptake rate so far. 

21 minutes ago, Parklife said:

It was the "our gracious majesty" stuff. Come on. She thinks you and the rest of us scum and wouldn't piss on us if we were on fire. 

All got to make our own decisions on the old vaccine. Huge uptake rate so far. 

?Aye, I knew that bit would ruffle feather and fuel the conspiracy I'm a Hun (I'll reitterate that I'm fuckin' not).

Seriously tho, I'm not a Royalist nor am I anti.  Some of them I do detest and some I'm pretty ambivalent towards.  What did get me about what she said to was about thinking of others and not myself.  That struck a chord with me.  Now any cunt could have said that and I had been thinking anyhow, how me not taking the jab would affect others around me.  Me poor old ma' in her late 80's has had it, my wife says she'll take it as does my daughter, who was like me originally dead against it.  I became a granda' for the first time a few months ago and that wee mite is the most important thing in my life.  I don't wanna be to the one to cause any distress to the four most imortant people in my life I mentioned there.

I'm at a stage in my life where it's not gonna make a fuck of a difference to me as a person, might keep me out of hospital if I get the Covids, maybe not I dunno.  I've always been a reckless, spontanious gobshite kinda cunt but sometimes I do see there's more than just self.  On this occasion Queenie made me see that with regards to the vaccine.

14 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

?Aye, I knew that bit would ruffle feather and fuel the conspiracy I'm a Hun (I'll reitterate that I'm fuckin' not).

Seriously tho, I'm not a Royalist nor am I anti.  Some of them I do detest and some I'm pretty ambivalent towards.  What did get me about what she said to was about thinking of others and not myself.  That struck a chord with me.  Now any cunt could have said that and I had been thinking anyhow, how me not taking the jab would affect others around me.  Me poor old ma' in her late 80's has had it, my wife says she'll take it as does my daughter, who was like me originally dead against it.  I became a granda' for the first time a few months ago and that wee mite is the most important thing in my life.  I don't wanna be to the one to cause any distress to the four most imortant people in my life I mentioned there.

I'm at a stage in my life where it's not gonna make a fuck of a difference to me as a person, might keep me out of hospital if I get the Covids, maybe not I dunno.  I've always been a reckless, spontanious gobshite kinda cunt but sometimes I do see there's more than just self.  On this occasion Queenie made me see that with regards to the vaccine.

Fair doos man. I see it as all doing our bit to get rid of all the restrictions we've had to put up with over the last year. 

9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Why would I need it?

You'll probably need it if you fancy getting on a plane to somewhere anytime soon.  

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Having seen our Gracious Majesty's words on the vaccine this mornin', I am now having second thoughts on not taking it.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, a dilema for sure.

I’d be more inclined to do the opposite of whatever that evil old witch says tbh

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You believe you need a vaccine to travel abroad?

The news was churning that out. I don't buy it.

I've no intention of travelling this year, I'm going to build up our own economy with staycations this year.

Surely they can just test folk before they fly similar to the set up with offshore ?

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You believe you need a vaccine to travel abroad?

The news was churning that out. I don't buy it.

I believe some places may well insist on it for entry to their country. Maybe no one will. It's definitely a possibility though. 

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I've no intention of travelling this year, I'm going to build up our own economy with staycations this year.

Good man. Where you off to? 

28 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Fair doos man. I see it as all doing our bit to get rid of all the restrictions we've had to put up with over the last year. 

You'll probably need it if you fancy getting on a plane to somewhere anytime soon.  

Are kids and pregnant birds going to be barred from travel? Seems a tad discriminatory 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Are kids and pregnant birds going to be barred from travel? Seems a tad discriminatory 

Given they're not being vaccinated at present, you'd imagine any such scheme will make them exempt. 

Im just saying it's a possibility. I'm not designing any it...

You may think it's an impossibility that such a thing will ever come about. That's fair enough. We'll only find out in time. 

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I believe some places may well insist on it for entry to their country. Maybe no one will. It's definitely a possibility though. 

Good man. Where you off to? 

It's best to find these things out while Rocket is offline - he would likely accuse Berto of lying about where he was planning to go. 

9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Exactly. I don't buy into the whole scaremongering shite of vaccine passports or such like.

I refuse to believe any of the shit told to try and force people into it.

When I'm older then perhaps, but just now, I'll pass.

I don't believe some places may well insist on it. So, where do we go from here? Like a shit game of Chess.

Glencoe, Loch Fyne, Auchterarder, NEMs pub garden, Kenmore to name a few. Probably throw in a wee caravan holiday in Nairn, as the bairn loves a caravan holiday.

There will defo be vaccine passports. They'll charge for the fucking things as well. 

I fucking love a caravan holiday as well, think I've got gyppo blood. 

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

One of the most privileged human beings on the planet, living a life of unimagined luxury paid for by the work of every single person in this country, lecturing people about being selfish has got to be a new level of hypocrisy. 

Just fucking shut your mouth and give me back my money you old cunt

Mini or the Queen?  ?

• Haha 2
57 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ever hired a camper van and driven about Europe or the Uk? Ace . 

I've borrowed my mates a couple of times. Good fun but a pain in the arse packing up your shit everytime you want to nip away for the day. 

I'd like a big static number somewhere up north but have you seen the price of the cunts? Some of them are more than I paid for my house. 

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've borrowed my mates a couple of times. Good fun but a pain in the arse packing up your shit everytime you want to nip away for the day. 

I'd like a big static number somewhere up north but have you seen the price of the cunts? Some of them are more than I paid for my house. 

I’d like one of those pick up camper things. Can just demount it and fuck off for the day. 

Id need a pick up truck first like.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I would like to do NC500 or whatever it is with a camper van. Think it would be decent.

So many people rushing to get away abroad will be those that in a year's time will moan about Scottish economy.

Start spending your money here first then build up other countries economies. I would love a trip abroad, but don't think it's worth it this year. 2022 plan a big one, Australia/Thailand or something of that ilk.

Wouldn't fancy attempting the Bealach Na Ba this year, there's going to be thousands of people doing that route. 

check out gruinard beach anyway. A really special place in scotland.