Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

MAD needs to take a leaf out of burnhams book on how to deal with unruly females 

Andy Burnham is one of the common people and a proper leader of people. If only we had him as our party's leader.....

He knows how to deal with situations that arise decisively and is a man I have a lot of respect for. I could learn a great deal from him. 

• Dildo 1
On 6/29/2021 at 8:39 AM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Life's pretty shite inoo but I always live in hope that it'll get better. I am a fairly positive character and there are plenty of folk worse off than me, whether it be involuntarily or a life choice. That's why I get up in the morning.

Having hope, or a dream, that Aberdeen will win the league again one day and I will meet a lovely curvaceous woman in the future keeps me going??.

Asian bird?

Course you mean an Asian bird. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Who the fuck does she think she is ?

She's a liar. 

Her and Khan rewriting history. They said don't travel if you don't have tickets OR if you don't have somewhere to watch the match. 

Most folk did. 

Pandering to the pundit class who are naturally disgusted with ordinary folk having the temerity to enjoy themselves when they can't go to a fuckin' play.

Boiling my piss.

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

She's a liar. 

Her and Khan rewriting history. They said don't travel if you don't have tickets OR if you don't have somewhere to watch the match. 

Most folk did. 

Pandering to the pundit class who are naturally disgusted with ordinary folk having the temerity to enjoy themselves when they can't go to a fuckin' play.

Boiling my piss.

It was shocking behaviour if you're honest. Lots of people can't get to their kid's nursery graduation but you lot are down there pissing it up, flashing people when told not to.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It was shocking behaviour if you're honest. Lots of people can't get to their kid's nursery graduation but you lot are down there pissing it up, flashing people when told not to.

Hahaha. 

I never saw anyone flash, but I'm sure it happened. Stupid. 

I saw some nonsense about that the other day, "nursery graduation" fit? 

Load of utter nonsense

25 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Hahaha. 

I never saw anyone flash, but I'm sure it happened. Stupid. 

I saw some nonsense about that the other day, "nursery graduation" fit? 

Load of utter nonsense

Agreed. Complete nonsense. The quicker they stop obsessing about this pish the better.

Another bout of insane randomness.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-57703084

So are those "learned" people who govern us now saying that mud is one of the main, if not the main, transmitters of this deadly plague?? Eureka!

So much for it being airborne as well it spreading from people touching paper, metal, plastic, wood, and MDF then.....

Fucking lying scum?.

• Dildo 1
19 minutes ago, Zeus said:

"fall out from the Scotland game" 

?

??. I had to laugh at that twitter quote as well, given by yet another self-proclaimed, newly-qualified virologist. Fuck me, the medical profession has never been so gifted.

I noticed she never specified which Scotland game mind you...

Maybe this horrible, but incredibly intelligent virus only targets lower class football supporters, especially males, instead of posh rugby union fans? ?

• Dildo 1
45 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Another bout of insane randomness.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-57703084

So are those "learned" people who govern us now saying that mud is one of the main, if not the main, transmitters of this deadly plague?? Eureka!

So much for it being airborne as well it spreading from people touching paper, metal, plastic, wood, and MDF then.....

Fucking lying scum?.

Sma feeji