Coronavirus

Henry

20 minutes ago, Zeus said:

It seems to the line that was firstly put out by the media and now those types lap it all up and in turn blame the football. 

"lockdown coming, footballs fault" ?

It's completely irrational and illogical what they are saying but it is so easy nowadays to say things about certain people (football fans in this instance) and phenomena without being challenged, as if you do have the temerity to question why they have come to these conclusions, you are automatically classed as being racist, sexist, or wrong without any reason whatsoever.  

It's how our weak, conformist and subservient nation works today unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, DD1903 said:

I see the rates in Dalkeith and Dundee are way above anything glasgow had, when many on here were demanding glasgow be kept in tougher restrictions. Why are no such demands being made re these areas on here ? 

(I know the answer tbh) ?

But of a cheek bubbling about other areas after the special treatment Glasgow received ahead of the euros ?

• Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, Roberto said:

He never will.

He is a good chap, and fair fucks to him for that. I have a slight respect for Parkie cause throughout he has stuck to his guns regarding CV.

Been saying the vaccines are our way out of this for 12 months. Another 6 weeks and we'll have done another 1.2 million doses. 

Cases are going up rapidly but it's not matched with serious illness. Vaccines doing their job. I don't get the scepticism/opposition to them. Thankfully the UK has one of the highest vaccine approval rates on earth  

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

'Only'.

I didn't say "only" in my post? 

Rates going up, but no serious illness, so why we still talking about another lockdown?

Who's talking about that? 

It has been a pile of absolute fucking nonsense Parkie. You don't seem like a thick cunt, so when you take a long hard look at it in this, surely, even you have to see what a pile of nonsense it has been? Surely?

What has? How the government spent months pandering to thick cunts and got us in to the whole shitshow in the first place? Aye. That was a nonsense. 

• Upvote 2

Our dear leader decreed that those of us lucky to leave Perth today must wear a mask when mingling with non-Perthians, who are free to do whatever the fuck they like as the covids has never reached here yet. We can get takeaways but not dine in, we can’t visit breweries/wineries or the like.

So far have seen a grand total of one elderly couple who have complied with his proclamation.

This whole thing has been a sham from the start but they’re really starting to take the piss now.

2 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Our dear leader decreed that those of us lucky to leave Perth today must wear a mask when mingling with non-Perthians, who are free to do whatever the fuck they like as the covids has never reached here yet. We can get takeaways but not dine in, we can’t visit breweries/wineries or the like.

So far have seen a grand total of one elderly couple who have complied with his proclamation.

This whole thing has been a sham from the start but they’re really starting to take the piss now.

Get it up ye :swear:

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Been saying the vaccines are our way out of this for 12 months. Another 6 weeks and we'll have done another 1.2 million doses. 

Cases are going up rapidly but it's not matched with serious illness. Vaccines doing their job. I don't get the scepticism/opposition to them. Thankfully the UK has one of the highest vaccine approval rates on earth  

?

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Tbf to Parky he has been saying this. I doubted We'd have a vaccine this quick and I doubted they'd get it distributed this quick but Parky had faith. 

There will defo be a lockdown in winter though, you can hear the mood music and the shifting of the goalposts already(seasonal flu)