Coronavirus

Henry

Got my first vaccine the other day as I'd be unemployed without getting them. Daft they make such a big deal encouraging everyone to get their vaccines then put up a heap of stumbling blocks for you to get the second any earlier than 8 weeks. They also hand you a leaflet saying you should get the vaccine 4 weeks later. Its almost as though they might not know what they're doing.  

20 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

I do not recall any lockdowns or restrictions during the 1989 flu epidemic either.

If only the pubs closed 90 minutes earlier, that terrible loss of life might have been avoided.

Very wise words min.

It's the hospitality and leisure and recreation industries that are primarily to blame for all of this fiasco and the continuation of it. Of course's, it's nothing at all to do with the two egotistical leaders we have governing us all who are completely and utterly out of their depth. 

How dare we try to enjoy ourselves without being given permission by our oh-so-great leaders.

I wonder what Bret Hart is doing these days? If only he could live up to his nickname......

15 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The route they will take is everyone vaccinated will have to carry a bit of paper with them showing that they've been double jabbed.

Segregation. Nazi Scotland.

However, how many of those rising cases are those who have been double jabbed? It's a farce but further shows the wee beaut up.

They don't really have a clue.

Can only laugh now.

Lionel Blair certainly has more clue?.

35 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The route they will take is everyone vaccinated will have to carry a bit of paper with them showing that they've been double jabbed.

Segregation. Nazi Scotland.

However, how many of those rising cases are those who have been double jabbed? It's a farce but further shows the wee beaut up.

They don't really have a clue.

Can only laugh now.

You’ll be the one wearing the star

30 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Very wise words min.

It's the hospitality and leisure and recreation industries that are primarily to blame for all of this fiasco and the continuation of it. Of course's, it's nothing at all to do with the two egotistical leaders we have governing us all who are completely and utterly out of their depth. 

How dare we try to enjoy ourselves without being given permission by our oh-so-great leaders.

I wonder what Bret Hart is doing these days? If only he could live up to his nickname......

The excellence of execution?