Coronavirus

Henry

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

Taste has now gone. 

Another negative LF test however ?

Google nasal polyps and see if you have corresponding signs and symptoms

If you have......and a doc confirms the diagnosis.....steroid nasal drops might sort you out (but long term use does come with it's hazards). If you need surgery.....best of luck. It's fucking gruesome

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

If you have......and a doc confirms the diagnosis.....steroid nasal drops might sort you out (but long term use does come with it's hazards). If you need surgery.....best of luck. It's fucking gruesome

Haha nice to see you continuing with the Festive cheer TC.

10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Haha nice, cheers. 

Couple of cough sweets and I'm right as rain. 

4 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Honestly, I've voted SNP all my life (at least one vote of two anyway), but they can get clean to fuck. Them and The BBC have hidden behind irrelevant and useless statistics since day one. 

Lock down to stop people dying. 

Lock down to protect the vulnerable. 

Lock down to stop hospitals being over run with high case numbers. 

Lock down so the kids can go to school.

Lock down to stop staff having to isolate from a disease they wouldn't know they have. 

Lock down so we can financially ruin anywhere you can have a drink, and or go and have fun you lower class cunts. 

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Lockdown seemed unthinkable at first, I genuinely thought it would be impossible for them to do but once we let them it was always going to happen again. It's a weapon in their armoury so they'll keep using it.

Never had a real lock down here in Oregon. Couldn't go to the pub for a few months that is it. I worked every day.

Even though I think that Coronavirus is a big deal..I don't know how I would have coped with a lock down. Take the truck to the forest s I guess..camp out

2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Honestly, I've voted SNP all my life (at least one vote of two anyway), but they can get clean to fuck. Them and The BBC have hidden behind irrelevant and useless statistics since day one. 

Lock down to stop people dying. 

Lock down to protect the vulnerable. 

Lock down to stop hospitals being over run with high case numbers. 

Lock down so the kids can go to school.

Lock down to stop staff having to isolate from a disease they wouldn't know they have. 

Lock down so we can financially ruin anywhere you can have a drink, and or go and have fun you lower class cunts. 

Totally agree RF however if you vote for any political party you are condoning their behaviour so have no right to complain.

1 minute ago, Oregon Red said:

Never had a real lock down here in Oregon. Couldn't go to the pub for a few months that is it. I worked every day.

Even though I think that Coronavirus is a big deal..I don't know how I would have coped with a lock down. Take the truck to the forest s I guess..camp out

I say lockdown it was just a case of rich people staying at home while poor people brought them things. Millions had to keep going to their work or get temporary delivery jobs etc because the government(both) fucked them over and left them to fend for themselves.

It's the same now. Sturgeon has cost people money and put people out of jobs with these mad new rules.

6 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Playing Devil's Advocate here (love a Snowball on Hogmanay)  but it's possible that the half that didn't know they had covid were still completely fucked with it but just thought it was something else.

Could have been feeling shite with what they thought was cold, flu, exhaustion, bad cough and tried to walk it off but it became too much.

Not beyond the realms of possibility that you can be completely fucked with Covid and not know.

Don't believe that for a second but the way it's worded about "not knowing they had covid" is very misleading

It could simply mean they didn't get a test prior to going in hospital and so didn't know "for sure"

• Haha 1

That may be true for a small number of them but the London figures he's referring to were people who'd have been going into hospital anyway (broken leg, stroke etc etc) who are tested on arrival and found to be positive. You get more people going into hospital in winter anyway so if you are testing every person in means covid numbers in hospital will be rising, even if that's not the reason they are taken in.

Its been an issue with the death figures from the start, guy has a heart attack, goes into hospital, tested for covid, has it, heart stops, recorded as a covid death.

19 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

That may be true for a small number of them but the London figures he's referring to were people who'd have been going into hospital anyway (broken leg, stroke etc etc) who are tested on arrival and found to be positive. You get more people going into hospital in winter anyway so if you are testing every person in means covid numbers in hospital will be rising, even if that's not the reason they are taken in.

Its been an issue with the death figures from the start, guy has a heart attack, goes into hospital, tested for covid, has it, heart stops, recorded as a covid death.

Don't believe that's the case.

It's all hospital admissions he's referring to. Planned and unplanned.

In complete agreement that the figures are completely pointless. Simply used as scare factor.

54 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Don't believe that's the case.

It's all hospital admissions he's referring to. Planned and unplanned.

In complete agreement that the figures are completely pointless. Simply used as scare factor.

Yeah I know, they are all being tested and half of the patients with covid are being admitted with something else then found to have covid. That's what the London figures say anyway.

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah I know, they are all being tested and half of the patients with covid are being admitted with something else then found to have covid. That's what the London figures say anyway.

Just pointing out it's not just people who were going to hospital anyway.

Be some folk admitted not knowing what's wrong with them and finding out they have covid. That's not unusual but the headline makes it appear to be unusual.

The opposite of scaremongering whatever that is.

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Just pointing out it's not just people who were going to hospital anyway.

Be some folk admitted not knowing what's wrong with them and finding out they have covid. That's not unusual but the headline makes it appear to be unusual.

The opposite of scaremongering whatever that is.

Yeah some of them will be that but the majority would've been in hospital anyway. He's worded that question badly.