Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, Eugenefani said:

Great to see the tide turning, much more people seeing through the bullshit now.

Still shitloads of bedwetters. 

There was some gaylord on Twitter saying him and his family wear masks in the house and eat in different rooms.......... An American of course, pronouns, Biden/Harris etc etc. 

Total fairy. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I say lockdown it was just a case of rich people staying at home while poor people brought them things. Millions had to keep going to their work or get temporary delivery jobs etc because the government(both) fucked them over and left them to fend for themselves.

It's the same now. Sturgeon has cost people money and put people out of jobs with these mad new rules.

But your a weird Tory cunt ? So if that Cockwomble Boris does it is OK?

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He's vilified because he's a proud patriot. It's unfashionable to be one nowadays.

What? He is a twat. A clown. Maybe I have been gone from the UK for 20 odd years and forgot to tug my forelock at upper class fuck ups. Might be the difference between you and me..a mumbling Eton accent means fuck all. 

13 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

lads. it’s NYE.

cheer up eh 

Cheery enough Bluts. Taking daughter to a really outstanding Vietnamese restaurant. Then having latest girl for the Bells. At local place. But wont be the bells. Some stupid American stuff.  Just hate toffs and the way some " Brits" celebrate mediocrity   when it has a "posh " accent.  Anyway, found some Saison D'Erpe-Mere  here in cans. So will have that before going on to Balvenie Solera for the rest of the night after midnight.

47 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Cheery enough Bluts. Taking daughter to a really outstanding Vietnamese restaurant. Then having latest girl for the Bells. At local place. But wont be the bells. Some stupid American stuff.  Just hate toffs and the way some " Brits" celebrate mediocrity   when it has a "posh " accent.  Anyway, found some Saison D'Erpe-Mere  here in cans. So will have that before going on to Balvenie Solera for the rest of the night after midnight.

Better with a succulent Chinese meal.