Coronavirus

Henry

7 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Still got the monkeypoxes though

Brian you're a man in his 40's (?) 

and the sum of your jokes on here are genuinely just 

"ha you're gay"

Get new material it's excruciating to read. Can only imagine your family hate you 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Is monkeypox really just benders or is it just hatespeech?

Heard on tv or radio the other day that it’s primarily men who have sex with other men. They seemed reluctant to call them poofs or benders ?

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Monkeypox is the new Aids - starts off in gay men then some filthy deviant will transfer it over into the hetrosexual community.

Edinburgh will be rife with it again already.

30 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Heard on tv or radio the other day that it’s primarily men who have sex with other men. They seemed reluctant to call them poofs or benders ?

Now are these men they're having sex with men with a fanny, or men with a set of tits but still a cock and balls? They need to be more specific iyam.

Consi might bum the wrong type of bloke without some clarification.

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It is primarily spread between gay men. 

Just the facts. 

It'll probs take ages to get a vaccine or any sort of help (like aids) cause some folk will be happy about it. 

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Seriously though if they stopped shagging it'd die out fairly quickly no?

Not necessarily. 

Can be spread through other means. 

Also, imagine the disease was being passed thru straight folk, would you expect folks to stop fucking? Would you bugger. 

Your natural instinct tends to override rationale in such situations. 

9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Not necessarily. 

Also, imagine the disease was being passed thru straight folk, would you expect folks to stop fucking? Would you bugger

Yes I would. A short period of abstinence in order to save lives is hardly a big thing.

21 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Not necessarily. 

Also, imagine the disease was being passed thru straight folk, would you expect folks to stop fucking? Would you bugger.

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yes I would. A short period of abstinence in order to save lives is hardly a big thing.

Is that not the problem?

Bent.

Guest milne_afc
27 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Not necessarily. 

Also, imagine the disease was being passed thru straight folk, would you expect folks to stop fucking? Would you bugger. 

Lol remember that scientist nerd who was front page news for bonking during the pandemic? Ferguson or something. The gays should be shielding IMO 

8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Lol remember that scientist nerd who was front page news for bonking during the pandemic? Ferguson or something. The gays should be shielding IMO 

I mean it's probably good practice to limit your sexual relationships or practice even safer sex until there's some kind of vaccine, if you're a gay person.

But the finger wagging from some in the media and undoubtedly some on here is weird. 

My gay friend explained being gay to me like so; 

"imagine how horny most men are, but make women as horny and game too with no strings attached"

roles reversed and no heterosexual bloke is stopping his sexual relations if he essentially has a buffet of vag at his disposal 

C'mon. 

31 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yes I would. A short period of abstinence in order to save lives is hardly a big thing.

That's interesting. 

You think stopping things that cause the spread of a potentially dangerous (but generally not) illness is in good practice?

Can someone remind me what you thought about the covid lockdowns? I've forgotten. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

That's interesting. 

You think stopping things that cause the spread of a potentially dangerous (but generally not) illness is in good practice?

Can someone remind me what you thought about the covid lockdowns? I've forgotten. 

Only saying it because he hasn’t had his hole in 5 years iyam 

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I mean it's probably good practice to limit your sexual relationships or practice even safer sex until there's some kind of vaccine, if you're a gay person.

But the finger wagging from some in the media and undoubtedly some on here is weird. 

My gay friend explained being gay to me like so; 

"imagine how horny most men are, but make women as horny and game too with no strings attached"

roles reversed and no heterosexual bloke is stopping his sexual relations if he essentially has a buffet of vag at his disposal 

C'mon. 

Do johnys stop spreading it? Is that too much to ask?