Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Him suggesting herd immunity for monkey pox is folly, because some of the side effects can last forever, like horrible scars all over your body from the spots it can produce. 

People would rather be medicated before they catch it, one would imagine. 

I’m still lost, who the fuck has ended up looking like Simon Weston from Covid?

6 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Him suggesting herd immunity for monkey pox is folly, because some of the side effects can last forever, like horrible scars all over your body from the spots it can produce. 

Just don't have bum sex with strangers for a while then, or use a johny?  It's called personal responsibility. 

Just now, maryhilldon said:

Just don't have bum sex with strangers for a while then, or use a johny?  It's called personal responsibility. 

Which is probably sound advice, and not something I'd disagree with, but absolutely hilarious when this was asked of people like @manboobs109 over the pandemic (pre vaccine) and they had tears and snotters etc. 

Thats my point. 

It's like 

"ask me to do it, but my rights!?"

"those bloody gays should do this very thing I didn't want to do"

Ken?

48 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Consi - People shouldn't visit their mum in case they give them a disease

Also Consi - you can't expect people to stop have unprotected sex with strangers in case they give them a disease

We should start calling the outright contradictions "consi's utter bullshit"

Never said that. I'd never have made it law, and I'd only ever suggest people follow the advice. 

What individuals do is so outwith my control why even think about it more than that. 

Plenty folk ignored the advice. 

18 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Never said that. I'd never have made it law, and I'd only ever suggest people follow the advice. 

What individuals do is so outwith my control why even think about it more than that. 

Because it was nonsense, fucked  the whole economy, left kids without education for two years. Do you know anyone who is dead from it?

23 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Which is probably sound advice, and not something I'd disagree with, but absolutely hilarious when this was asked of people like @manboobs109 over the pandemic (pre vaccine) and they had tears and snotters etc. 

Thats my point. 

It's like 

"ask me to do it, but my rights!?"

"those bloody gays should do this very thing I didn't want to do"

Ken?

You are such a haver Consi. You get yourself tied up in knots so much.

Basically because I was against lockdown I am now a hypocrite if I think anyone should do something to protect their health?

OK then.

I've already said if it was spreading amongst straight people that they should be advised to abstain as well.

Just calm yourself down.

24 minutes ago, CCB III said:

So you agreed with me. Give people information and advice and let them make their own choices?

Exactly the same as I'm saying with MP.

But I'm a hypocrite and you're not?

Bizarre.

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You are such a haver Consi. You get yourself tied up in knots so much.

Basically because I was against lockdown I am now a hypocrite if I think anyone should do something to protect their health?

OK then.

I've already said if it was spreading amongst straight people that they should be advised to abstain as well.

Just calm yourself down.

?

Youre genuinely not capable of applying the same principle to anything. 

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

So you agreed with me. Give people information and advice and let them make their own choices?

Exactly the same as I'm saying with MP.

But I'm a hypocrite and you're not?

Bizarre.

No, I agreed with the initial lockdowns. 

Don't agree with punishing people for not strictly abiding to it. 

Nothing hypocritical about that at all. 

Also, you're not getting monkeypox unless you're shagging a man. So, nothing to worry about unless you do that. 

Covid was transmissible by just about everyone, so naturally, there's a different strategy. 

You can't stop folks from fucking

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

I've not argued with anyone properly in ages 

Its tedium, aye

Moobs is someone I can't help but slam dunk on when he says something moronic 

Haha is that what you think has just happened?

You've got your knickers in a twist because I suggested people should be advised to take precautions about their own health.

8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I still find amusement on here. The endless bickering is a bit tedious though.

You know what Milnzo. I take what you say on board. No more bickering from me.

I'm away on hols tomorrow and I always switch my blower off anyway so no more anything from me for a while(taking a sabbatical etc etc)

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Haha is that what you think has just happened?

You've got your knickers in a twist because I suggested people should be advised to take precautions about their own health.

You're advising people to abstain from fucking when you were snottering and slavering about abstaining from going to the local shops 

Totally dunked on, again

Michael Jordan style

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
19 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You know what Milnzo. I take what you say on board. No more bickering from me.

I'm away on hols tomorrow and I always switch my blower off anyway so no more anything from me for a while(taking a sabbatical etc etc)

Where you off to? Your laddie not in school yet?