Coronavirus

Henry

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

Some interesting questions poised by parkys mate Brando. It’s not his opinion that’s relevant, it’s his platform exposing how Pfizer lied to us all and continue to lie that is important to watch. 

Ready to spring into action is he...

Anyway 

"Just because you claim to think something is true does not make it true." 

As someone once said 

On 8/4/2022 at 9:31 AM, Parklife said:

We know what you're talking about. 

Every vaccine carries a risk. I got a Hep A/Typhoid and yellow fever vaccines recently and read about the risks beforehand, then sat for a few minutes listening to the risks and potential side effects from the nurse giving me the vaccine. 

I concluded that the risks associated with potentially contracting any of these illnesses was far greater than the risks from the vaccines.

Thats what the vast, vast majority of people concluded with the covid vaccine too. Including you, at least initially, as IIRC you got a dose of a covid vaccine. 

That you've subsequently concluded differently doesn't make you smart and everyone else stupid, no matter how much you wish it did. 

It's time you were exposed for the loser that you are.

• Haha 7
8 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I can't express how much I hate the BBC and mainstream journalism in general. Journalists are as bad as politicians.

Here in Scotland I can't stand the BBC and our South of the border press and for good reason .

They are an embarrassment to democracy.

They are so powerful they can create wars and racism .

My opinion  but I'd happily change my mind if shown otherwise .