Coronavirus

Henry

6 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Globalist WEF conspirator, Blair needs taken out :angry:

“Bring back masks on public transport and give every adult another Covid booster, says Tony Blair”

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/reintroduce-masks-public-transport-booster-covid-tony-blair-1798445

Saw that, amusing. 

I wonder if Tony Blair’s think tank (whatever that is) are using the most up to date evidence from a variety of sources? or have they received money from a vaccine supplier to say this? 

it’s quite clear that Blair isn’t interested in the wellbeing of us commoners so it must be for financial gain. 

Stay awake lads. Scrutinise everything 

59 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Saw that, amusing. 

I wonder if Tony Blair’s think tank (whatever that is) are using the most up to date evidence from a variety of sources? or have they received money from a vaccine supplier to say this? 

it’s quite clear that Blair isn’t interested in the wellbeing of us commoners so it must be for financial gain. 

Don’t worry, yer Tutankhamen is already reading the entire box before he has his Shreddies in the morning.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Saw that, amusing. 

That just makes you hallucinate so very bad advice if you're worried about conspiracies etc.

• Haha 1