Coronavirus

Henry

20 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

And it's only going to get worse. People forced into poverty because of that madness will have shorter life expectancy.

It was worth it though, saved the NHS.

Aye saved the NHS which we're now barely allowed to use - have to wait weeks for a doctors appointment, told not to go to A&E unless you're on deaths door etc.

Inflation and subsequently cost of living spiralling out of control because of the scandalous over reaction to a glorified cold.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye saved the NHS which we're now barely allowed to use - have to wait weeks for a doctors appointment, told not to go to A&E unless you're on deaths door etc.

Inflation and subsequently cost of living spiralling out of control because of the scandalous over reaction to a glorified cold.

I'm having to go private to get my boy to the chiropodist. Covid backlog. GP won't even look at it.

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Soon you wont have to visit A and E either as they will be doing video triages eventually 'allegedly'

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Shame you're having to foot the bill yourself.I'd be contacting my MP and bringing him to heel informing him that the NHS has to toe the line. Dont take 'no' for an answer either, nail him on the subject. It's your lad after all.

Poor wee sole.

Too much Hanz. Stick a sock in it.