January 2021

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

If there is any truth in it then I think they could do now and again. I doubt very much they'd go anywhere near the levels of pay our top players earn but they could certainly go to maybe £3.5k/week for the right player. Which is more than we pay a good number of players. Hopefully we weren't in for him at all but if we were, then I;m glad we aren't getting ourselves involved in a financial tug of war for a player that has been in and out of the Killie team

He also doesn't have the hassle/financial impact of relocating if he signs for them

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I know, I know, I apologise, I shouldn’t.

Next task is to stop him using “a” instead of “I” as first person singular pronoun, as he does in most posts.  ?

As for the numpty on Pie & Bovril “Vancouver Don” trying to look in the know with his nonsense, what a plum. Throwing a load of shite at the wall hoping a wee bit will stick... it’s all stuff that’s been in the papers recently.

And if he wants to look credible, don’t come out with vague shite like “Dons are in talks with a striker”. 
Give a name or just keep quiet. 

Why does it upset you so?

it’s clearly my level of English and if I can get my point of view across as intelligently and intellectually as I can enough for everybody to get my point then why bother with the criticism?, your not going to change a 42 year olds writing habits regardless, plus it’s really really childish!

no offence keep your English lessons to yourself as I couldn’t be fucked either way, if it annoys you so much, don’t converse with me. Have a nice day

• Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1
47 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Why does it upset you so?

it’s clearly my level of English and if I can get my point of view across as intelligently and intellectually as I can enough for everybody to get my point then why bother with the criticism?, your not going to change a 42 year olds writing habits regardless, plus it’s really really childish!

no offence keep your English lessons to yourself as I couldn’t be fucked either way, if it annoys you so much, don’t converse with me. Have a nice day

Rattled ?

• Downvote 2
38 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Ash Taylor still taking a slagging when he’s in the form of his life. Been probably our best player last 4 games. Let’s enjoy his form when it lasts!! 

Thought he got away with a few mad episodes on Saturday, trying to be Rio Ferdinand again. Had Utd not been so shit, they’d had taken advantage 

• Downvote 1
49 minutes ago, ThomohawkKid said:

Ash Taylor still taking a slagging when he’s in the form of his life. Been probably our best player last 4 games. Let’s enjoy his form when it lasts!! 

Being our best player in the last 4 games is arguably correct.

But being in the form of his life? Nope not true. We have just been so fucking awful that him being a bit better than competent has earned him that "honour" almost by default.

We could certainly do with him being in the form of his life on Sunday though

Aye no doubt it’s bad when we’ve played 4 average teams and he’s been the stand out (or any defensive player for that matter of fact) - but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve praise cos others have been poor. 
Like any SPFL defender he has lapses in concentration (perhaps more than the average)  but I’m pleased with his festive form and long may it continue.
Also got 19/1 anytime scorer for him v DT Johnstone which added to my positivity towards him tbf.  

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Rattled ?

No not rattled bud, are you a child?,did your mommy lose your pacifier?.couldn’t care less as your posts are normally shite anyway!

quality over quantity WW 

as a said before wank stain have a pleasant day

29 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Thought he got away with a few mad episodes on Saturday, trying to be Rio Ferdinand again. Had Utd not been so shit, they’d had taken advantage 

Aye, missed a realtively easy header in the second half and Shankland I think it was didn't take advantage.

He's a decent enough defender when it comes to the basics (winning aerial duels) however an absolute bomb scare if he tries anything with the ball at his feet. Decent player but need to upgrade when his deal expires if we have any ambition of progressing 

• Downvote 1
21 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The only drooler re Ash Taylor is you. 

Most Dons fans accept he's no great shakes, but aren't so stupid to just relentlessly chastise the guy no matter how he plays. It doesn't seek to serve any purpose. Taylor is part of a backline that has a less than goal per game concession rate. IMO he defends his penalty box well, and generally performs well when he doesn't have the ball at his feet for long. 

Having said that, he is a bombscare at times, and we should be looking to do better than him long term. I just canna get my head round frothing at the mouth at one particular player when this season there have actually been far worse performers. Joe Lewis, Funso Ojo, Ferguson, Cosgrove, to name a few.

That would all be well & good if our defensive record wasn’t just as good prior to his return & then shipped 3 goals in his first half return where he then got subbed off. So very much arguable that our defence stats would be even better had he not come back in.

The boy is shite

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

As I said...rattled ?

And you’re 42?....You sound about 15 

As I said you are insignificant!

you talk about my age, your that much a spastic at being surprised when a simple maths deduction on my name on here would give you a clue!

how can I sound like anything? I am writing words on an Internet forum 

also talk about anybody sounding childish using little wee girly emojis just like 15 year olds do 

what makes me laugh is the fact you think you are significant on here, and you’re opinion is respected!, it’s not.

enjoy your day joke boy

3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

As I said you are insignificant!

you talk about my age, your that much a spastic at being surprised when a simple maths deduction on my name on here would give you a clue!

how can I sound like anything? I am writing words on an Internet forum 

also talk about anybody sounding childish using little wee girly emojis just like 15 year olds do 

what makes me laugh is the fact you think you are significant on here, and you’re opinion is respected!, it’s not.

enjoy your day joke boy

?

Rattled... again 

?

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
36 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

That would all be well & good if our defensive record wasn’t just as good prior to his return & then shipped 3 goals in his first half return where he then got subbed off. So very much arguable that our defence stats would be even better had he not come back in.

The boy is shite

He isn’t reliable & is liable to make a mistake through lack of concentration. 

We should look for better.

But he has been decent the last 3-4 games to be fair.

No point criticising a player, regardless of performance, just because you don’t like him.

1 hour ago, Dad said:

Always scrapping you Westhill son

Its new years - pull a popper or summat you wee prick 

1 hour ago, Dad said:

Haha - a red hot pair of buttocks no far off you cheeky wee bastard

Dinnae make me do nothing as usual

Unbelievable. Encouraging a user to take poppers then threatening to leave said user with a a red hot arse

And he denies all accusations of rampant poovery,

I wonder what the true meaning of "Dad's Weekly Treble "is. Cos it sure as fuck isn't about winning cash off the bookies