Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

Not a chance McInnes was at the picking the team stage for the Ross County game.

Exactly! Not a chance in cats hell/ It would never ever have gotten to that stage. Christ, AFC wouldnt even let Sevco talk to him, let alone getting to that stage. That would have come only after a deal was signed.

As you were my arse.

The fat dundonian hun is purely here to troll.

Publically stated his disinterest in AFC and just slithers about here like the fat, hopeless failure of a father that he is.

Bad mouths folk and then claims to be bullied when he can't take it in return.

An absolute fucking snake and if I ever meet him I would gladly kick him to pieces.

However, on the plus side, he is #staying off the shit for Christmas.

If all goes well, the social work will give him his eldest back in the new year.

So the standard of dundonian is definitely going up.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

One of the most fantastic works of fiction since Lord Of The Rings...................the huns are hurting real bad

There's all sorts flying about.

Been a rumour doing the rounds on their forums that their actual offer to him was less than he's on with us.

Seems dubious to me - but then what would be their motivation for making shite like that up?

There's all sorts flying about.

Been a rumour doing the rounds on their forums that their actual offer to him was less than he's on with us.

Seems dubious to me - but then what would be their motivation for making shite like that up?

I'll state the obvious...

Their tiny wee brains can't cope with the fact anyone wouldn't want to be one of ra peepul.

Aye I've noted that in the past - but it's the excuse I'm talking about. The narrative that their skint board offered him less than he's getting here does not sit well with the billy big-boots self-image. It's the last thing the likes of Traynorpants would be putting into print, for example.

Actually beginning to wonder if there might have been some truth in it. Given the eye-watering operating losses they've been posting the last five years, I wouldn't put it past their board to offer him peanuts - and just assume he'd thank them and ask how high he should jump.

Would love to have seen their wee faces when they got the news.

I'm 50/50 on its veracity - not entirely bothered. But what it does demonstrate is just how much they are floundering on this one.

I thought McInnes would stay - even for purely selfish career reasons, Ibrox seemed a bad move. A huge gamble at best.

But when he finally said nah it completely blindsided them - they're still utterly bewildered. In an otherwise so-so fortnight, I'm taking ongoing pleasure in that.

Just a piece of made up Hun propaganda, even if he took the Job he would have most probably left Murty to pick the team for County,There press core just trying to spin the situation to make Sevco look like victims. At the end of the day Mcinnes saw them for what they are and absolutely skint shambles

Just a piece of made up Hun propaganda, even if he took the Job he would have most probably left Murty to pick the team for County,There press core just trying to spin the situation to make Sevco look like victims. At the end of the day Mcinnes saw them for what they are and absolutely skint shambles

rotten to the corps

• Upvote 1

Did you hear the story about Ryan jack when he heard the news about Mcinnes rejecting sevco.He was so inconsolable he had to be admitted to a nursing home. Put to bed with 2 comforters kris Boyd and ally mcoist as of today still not released still receiving treatment.

Post of the year.

heard tonight it was beyond the 11th hour turnaround. it was 11.59.

Dons had even prepared the paperwork for the bill/transfer and sent it to the huns. £1million on the nose

Even if true, so they prepared some paperwork based on a reasonable assumption that there was a chance he would say yes.

Other than that, so what exactly?