Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

To be fair V, Reed has been asking for that with the ten in a row chat.

Nah min. If you had included the context it was a comment that was directed to the 1200 hun guests looking in on this thread at the time.

Just like all the other anti govan comments that were being made.

You have twisted it into something that it is not to try to be funny.

Unfortunately for you though, it isn't.

I'll ask you again, what was the last AFC game you were at?

You are a dundonian hun who has joined this forum to troll and bad mouth folk.

• Downvote 2

Didnt really read back tbh, lifes too short.

As you were then.

Ps youre still a troll

As you were my arse.

The fat dundonian hun is purely here to troll.

Publically stated his disinterest in AFC and just slithers about here like the fat, hopeless failure of a father that he is.

Bad mouths folk and then claims to be bullied when he can't take it in return.

An absolute fucking snake and if I ever meet him I would gladly kick him to pieces.

However, on the plus side, he is #staying off the shit for Christmas.

If all goes well, the social work will give him his eldest back in the new year.

So the standard of dundonian is definitely going up.

• Downvote 2

Nah min. If you had included the context it was a comment that was directed to the 1200 hun guests looking in on this thread at the time.

Just like all the other anti govan comments that were being made.

You have twisted it into something that it is not to try to be funny.

Unfortunately for you though, it isn't.

I'll ask you again, what was the last AFC game you were at?

You are a dundonian hun who has joined this forum to troll and bad mouth folk.

So if you met a hun in person you would noise him up about ten in a row? Really? Celtic chat no matter the context.

McInnes would have gone if the huns weren't such a mess, and even then he almost went. "Wasn't prepared to walk away", so he wasn't prepared to rip up his contract. Fair enough. But he would have went if the huns could pay? I don't know, he's not the saint that he's being made out to be.

• Upvote 1

Regardless of how 'advanced' the talks were, if McInnes was already at the stage of picking the team for Saturday's game against Ross County (as the statement implies) then Sevco are guilty as sin of tapping-up the Aberdeen manager. That kind of shit is completely verboten until, at the very least, a compensation package has been agreed and the two parties are allowed to speak. Clearly a package hadn't been agreed, but TFCKAR has just publically admitted that they'd tapped up our boss.

Personally I think the statement is utter shite.

Interesting to see how AFC chooses to respond to this... :sherlock:

McInnes would have gone if the huns weren't such a mess, and even then he almost went. "Wasn't prepared to walk away", so he wasn't prepared to rip up his contract. Fair enough. But he would have went if the huns could pay? I don't know, he's not the saint that he's being made out to be.

The optimist in me says his love of Aberdeen overrides any residual feeling he has towards oldco and by association newco.

The realist in me says he would have jumped ship if they weren't such a basket case club and would this week be professing his undying love for Rangurrs.

I don't believe for a second that he was choosing a hun team to play against County though. That's clearly Traynor shite.

I think the gist of that article is exactly what most switched on people thought was happening.

Remember, even before we were about to inevitably get pumped at pittodrie when the whole ground thought he was gone, and then after it happened, he kept trying to dance around the questions. At minimum he wanted the offer.

Regardless of how 'advanced' the talks were, if McInnes was already at the stage of picking the team for Saturday's game against Ross County (as the statement implies) then Sevco are guilty as sin of tapping-up the Aberdeen manager. That kind of shit is completely verboten until, at the very least, a compensation package has been agreed and the two parties are allowed to speak. Clearly a package hadn't been agreed, but TFCKAR has just publically admitted that they'd tapped up our boss.

Personally I think the statement is utter shite.

Interesting to see how AFC chooses to respond to this... :sherlock:

They'll choose not to.