Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

The Oh Derek McInnes song is something that grates my soul. I’m not ready to laud him yet. He still has much to prove before I’ll give him the credit that many already do.

If McInnes isn’t dismissed this week AFC can fuck off. We’re currently putting together a new highland league team incase he somehow keeps his job.

@@HairyPie

@BillyStarkDivinHeider

@@CrazyBullSheep

@@cheesepipes

ooft.

Chatted to this wannabe boyband yesterday prematch. HairyPie was looking tidy.

Haven't read this thread for 103 pages it seems! Thanks darling, you were looking nae bad yersel.

Whatever that thread was it's been deleted. Must've been pretty low before a hun thought they better get rid of it.

Or their mods thought they better try to spare their club the embarrassment of making complete dicks of themselves again.

What was the gist of it then? They think McInnes stayed at Aberdeen to earn a loyalty bonus then hell join their fake same club a few weeks later?

Well, I DID say that in original post, so, yeah still same

Your making zero sense to me.

I read your original post hence my question which was just looking for a bit of clarity/expansion on what the were claiming on followfollow.

Does every one of your responses literally have to be some sort of comeback or argument?

Im sure back around 1.4 or 1.7 or something there was a very sanguine, humourus MT. I quite liked him.

Convinced youve restored to the wrong version.

Under pressure at home or something?

• Upvote 1

So the thick huns think that after their club slagging McInnes off in a press statement that will make him think "Oh hud on, I will join that upstanding institution after all"

They get more delusional every day.........

Aye. They are quite fascinating specimens.

The boneheads that time forgot.

Some sort of distant sub-species, just waiting for the next clamber up the evolutionary ladder*.

Could they actually be the missing link**?

19gg3fp9qy5rjjpg.jpg

Surely they can't be this close to the modern human tho?

One or two bipeds back you would imagine.

* no standpoint on this

** or this

• 1 month later...

So whilst I'm not going to be the one that calls for his head, there's a growing momentum it would appear for change... So at what point does it become a growing concern...

When we relinquish 2nd place to the Zombies ?

If we fail to make the Top 4 / European place ?

If we fail to make a cup final this season ?

The next time a team come in with an offer ?

Never ?

It used to be that we would expect to get a result from 10 or the other SPFL teams but it would appear that that number might be down to 7 or so now with the Zombies, Hearts, Motherwell (albeit they've been poor since Moult's departure), Hibs and Hearts and even Killie upping their game.

So at what point is a change required ?

McInnes shows them far too much respect and its the same respect towards Celtic. Like many others, he has been indoctrinated to believe those two teams are Scottish footballs "big two". That myth has been peddled by the media, the SFA and most SPL/SPFL managers and chairmen. Our own chairmen even believes we need a "strong Rangers". My point is, if there those in the club who believe this, then how are we ever going to progress.

We showed in the Scottish cup final and at Ibrox last season, that if you have a go at Celtic and Sevco, they don't cope as well. Yet for some reason we have come into this season showing them all sorts of respect by changing our winning line ups, messing with tactics and it automatically puts us on the back foot before a ball is even kicked. Its no wonder they find it easy to play us, because we are so fucking predictable.

I like Mcinnes, i was delighted he decided to stay on both occasions but he has to accept responsibility for our constant failures in these bigger games. Yes, we beat the smaller sides, but it means fuck all, because whether its to play for a cup or go for the league itself, we will come up against these two and in most cases we crumble spectacularly. Something needs to change and fast, because performances like last night cant continue.This attitude of "we go again" is starting to wear thin and we need to start showing that we arent just happy with second in everything.

The performances against Celtic and Sevco this season have me worried that we are in fact happy to lose to them both, provided we beat everyone else, which isn't acceptable.

McInnes shows them far too much respect and its the same respect towards Celtic. Like many others, he has been indoctrinated to believe those two teams are Scottish footballs "big two". That myth has been peddled by the media, the SFA and most SPL/SPFL managers and chairmen. Our own chairmen even believes we need a "strong Rangers". My point is, if there those in the club who believe this, then how are we ever going to progress.

We showed in the Scottish cup final and at Ibrox last season, that if you have a go at Celtic and Sevco, they don't cope as well. Yet for some reason we have come into this season showing them all sorts of respect by changing our winning line ups, messing with tactics and it automatically puts us on the back foot before a ball is even kicked. Its no wonder they find it easy to play us, because we are so fucking predictable.

I like Mcinnes, i was delighted he decided to stay on both occasions but he has to accept responsibility for our constant failures in these bigger games. Yes, we beat the smaller sides, but it means fuck all, because whether its to play for a cup or go for the league itself, we will come up against these two and in most cases we crumble spectacularly. Something needs to change and fast, because performances like last night cant continue.This attitude of "we go again" is starting to wear thin and we need to start showing that we arent just happy with second in everything.

The performances against Celtic and Sevco this season have me worried that we are in fact happy to lose to them both, provided we beat everyone else, which isn't acceptable.

There have been plenty of occasions this season where other domestic teams have had a proper go at the two big Glasgow clubs and had success in either gaining one or three points from them. Hibs have done it on three occasions (should have been four times they were so unlucky to lose at home to the huns). Killie have managed it three times. St Johnstone, Hearts and Motherwell twice apiece. In fact the only two teams in the SPFL who have failed to take points off the ugly sisters this season are rock bottom Ross County and ourselves.For some reason we seem totally unable to worry them whatsoever we constantly stand off and admire both of them despite us supposedly bring the best of the rest. It's baffling and completely fucks me off as we should be the hardest test for them outside of each other but at the moment we are clearly one of the easiest guaranteed 3 points fixtures for the both of them.

We sit third in the table yet have played the two ugly sisters 5 times in total this season and have suffered 5 routine defeats with an aggregate scoreline of 1-13. We haven't even scored a goal from open play against them (or against 11 men) in any of those 5 games! I think both of them definitely raise their game mentally when they play us but that's no excuse for our appalling record against them. It seems the rest of the league can take points from them but we can't even get fucking close.