Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

^^

Agree with all that.

The constant rebuilding job cant be easy with the budget he gets. The fitba is fucking dross but i dont see anyone else outwith the cunts playing decent stuff. Primarily, its a budget thing.

The first 11’s been decimated by injury. Its harsh to batter DM just now.

Aye ok 3rd highest budget in the league equates to a shit style of football, Motherwell seem to be doing ok with there  budget. Injury list only Ojo and Bryson who are injured would have started Today. Another Mcinnes apologist

^^

Agree with all that.

The constant rebuilding job cant be easy with the budget he gets. The fitba is fucking dross but i dont see anyone else outwith the cunts playing decent stuff. Primarily, its a budget thing.

The first 11’s been decimated by injury. Its harsh to batter DM just now.

I honestly thought you were being sarcastic, because I certainly was. It scares me that we still have some fans who go to games and find excuses for the utter dross that is getting served up.

Thing is, I am grateful to McInnes and always will be for his role in bringing back more than a bit of respectability to the Club

We’ve had some great times under him

However - it is scary the rate we are going backwards and he hasn’t shown in recent months he can address it

We’ve played some brilliant stuff under Del but the last year 12/18 months has reverted to really turgid, dull, uninspiring fitba

And the results have dried up

That’s why folk are pissed off

No. Need to add a remarkable persistence in a system that glaringly doesn’t work. To the extent that when we suffer an injury (another questionable element) we take our round pegs out of our round holes and insist on hammering them into the square holes instead. Campbell today sounding like he’s the latest example.

Any AFC fan would recognise the hypothetical statement “Right Zico, messi and de Bruyne it’s 4-5-1 and you’ll fucking make it work. Lewis launch it....”

It's fuckers like simply red that are told our place is behind those two cunts and are happy to abide by it that keeps that sleekit cunt in a job. Oh and a hun sympathising cretin of a chairman

Ok mongos i’ll spell it out.

I want to see us compete for first spot in the league every year. To be the best team in the country.

Our chairman is happy to finish third.

Until that changes, Pep and Klopp wouldnt get any better than 3rd spot.

• Downvote 1

I want to see us compete for first spot in the league every year. To be the best team in the country.

Don't necessarily disagree with that.

My thoughts are that I don't care whether it's the manager, the players, the league set up, the budget, SFA cheating, or Aliens from outspace controlling the game with their minds.

But the fact that year on year Aberdeen do not have a realistic chance of winning the league is totally fucking unacceptable.

And as custodians of the club it is up to Milne and Cormack to identify the problem and rectify it.

So I'm not going to say it's the manager, sack the manager. I simply say that those two need to sort it the fuck out. I don't care how they do it.

Yes they would as they would coach the players they have to play a proper brand of football and they would use there budget better

I'm firmly wanting him out but his subs changed the came today.

The performance for the last 15 minutes have definitely bought him more time.

Could've lost 3-0 today and he'd have all the time in the world. Only going if he walks, and he won't.

Could've lost 3-0 today and he'd have all the time in the world. Only going if he walks, and he won't.

Not often a team will have 4 one on ones with a keeper and not score like Hibs did today. Lewis was the difference between a draw and a hammering Today not Derek and his subs like many are saying

• Upvote 1

Not often a team will have 4 one on ones with a keeper and not score like Hibs did today. Lewis was the difference between a draw and a hammering Today not Derek and his subs like many are saying

Was working so didn't see the game.

Can't comment on anything other than what I'm reading on here. Disappointing result and by all accounts absolutely dogshit to watch.

I have to agree with those who think we're past the point of no return with the McInnes era. He inherited a team on its knees, that is true, but he also inherited a terrible SPL, weakened by no Huns and both Edinburgh teams, as well as Dundee United, being relegation fodder. Of his league placings, a trained monkey could have achieved the first 4 and only the strong finish in 2018 could be seen as punching above his weight, all things considered.

This is not to say I'm not grateful to him, of course I am. I just think that, with the Zombie Orcs emergence and the rest of the playing field catching up, he's been found out somewhat and his deficiencies have been ruthlessly exposed. Sadly, I think his regression is as much due to stubbornness and refusal to change, as it is any fundamental flaws as a manager.

At the end of the day, I don't have a crystal ball to tell me where we go from here, but I can't see it being up, as long as he remains beyond his shelf life. It's Balsawood 2008-9 all over again.

I have to agree with those who think we're past the point of no return with the McInnes era. He inherited a team on its knees, that is true, but he also inherited a terrible SPL, weakened by no Huns and both Edinburgh teams, as well as Dundee United, being relegation fodder. Of his league placings, a trained monkey could have achieved the first 4 and only the strong finish in 2018 could be seen as punching above his weight, all things considered.

This is not to say I'm not grateful to him, of course I am. I just think that, with the Zombie Orcs emergence and the rest of the playing field catching up, he's been found out somewhat and his deficiencies have been ruthlessly exposed. Sadly, I think his regression is as much due to stubbornness and refusal to change, as it is any fundamental flaws as a manager.

At the end of the day, I don't have a crystal ball to tell me where we go from here, but I can't see it being up, as long as he remains beyond his shelf life. It's Balsawood 2008-9 all over again.

Pish. We were 9th 4 seasons running.

His time might be up, but revisionism is unnecessary

• Upvote 1

Mark Mcghee was top of the managerial pile after his easy on the eye motherwell achieved relative success with zero-budget. (Finished 3rd)

To a lesser extent there was a similar hype surrounding Steve Paterson.

Both where abject for us.

Be careful what you wish for.

The fitbas fucking rotton just now but so is the injury list. Milne needs to support his manager more so we can compete with the cunts - bottomline.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Mark Mcghee was top of the managerial pile after his easy on the eye motherwell achieved relative success with zero-budget. (Finished 3rd)

To a lesser extent there was a similar hype surrounding Steve Paterson.

Both where abject for us.

Be careful what you wish for.

The fitbas fucking rotton just now but so is the injury list. Milne needs to support his manager more so we can compete with the cunts - bottomline.

The injury list consisted of only 4 players on Saturday, two of which (Wilson and Wright) have never been consistent starters.  The football has been rotten for months, save for December last year.

McInnes has certainly given the club stability over his tenure which I'm grateful for.

But whats the point of achieving that stability of the club is allowed to slowly regress back into the mire?

Or if the level of that stability is to be as consistent as teams with smaller budgets and ambitions?

I'd have thought we worked hard to achieve stability on and off the park to put us on a position to drive that on to the next level and then the next level and so on.

Unfortunately we have stalled badly for about 18 months now and worryingly there doesn't appear to be enough juice in the tank or a clear direction of travel.

• Upvote 2

Remember when Belabed did an overhead kick from the half way line?

I miss him

Fuck happened to him did he not not end up on the the run in Belgium as a terrorist or something?

Anyway we have a shit load of injuries but that is no excuse for not playing passing football. What the fuck are they teaching the kids get the ball and launch it..

labed has been arrested by Belgian police for assaulting a terrorism expert, according to local reports.

Belabed, now playing for Belgian side La Louviere alongside former Hibs star Yannick Zambernardi, attacked Claude Moniquet, a former journalist, outside the Brussels studios of RTL-TVi AUDK.LU where he had been taking part in a television talk show yesterday.

"I left the building with a friend. A man approached me. He was tense, nervous and said he wanted to talk to me," Moniquet, a writer on terrorism, was quoted as saying.

"He said: ‘I don’t like you. You are an enemy of Islam - a racist.’"

Moniquet had to be treated at a clinic for his injuries, a tabloid newspaper reported