Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

The banner was obviously the Greg Leigh one, idiot.

What’s the banner say about Leigh like?

Typical Daily Ranger tho with poor journo shocker with the below quote from the article:

The message is hidden and they refuse to divulge its content, perhaps mindful of the Manchester United fan who bid “ta-ra” to Sir Alex Ferguson after “eight years of excuses”.

It was 4 years you beauts

What’s the banner say about Leigh like?

Typical Daily Ranger tho with poor journo shocker with the below quote from the article:

The message is hidden and they refuse to divulge its content, perhaps mindful of the Manchester United fan who bid “ta-ra” to Sir Alex Ferguson after “eight years of excuses”.

It was 4 years you beauts

There was a group of Breda fans over who had a greig Leigh banner with them. Cunts ended up sitting just in front of me in section S.

Guest the shepherd

Correct. Theres a list of names already that are so far ahead of Mcinnes now its unreal, and highlights how much his stock has fallen.

yeah

Inside knowledge? Is the list of applicants for the vacant Sunderland Manager's job on www.gov.uk/findajob? You know your stuff min.

Guest the shepherd

Meatloaf he'd use his bat out of hell to sort these useless twats out.

Nah, he would collapse after just 5 minutes into giving his first training session.

Aye and i also was the only cunt on here who said he would turn down Sunderland.

That right aye?

It would be a challenge but that would be exactly what McInnes would jump at. Yes there ius a risk he wouldnt last . but I don't think it would affect his reputation up here.

He would still get the manager job at Ibrox or Scotland job if he failed there.

If he was a success then Sunderland would be a premiership club or he would get a move to a premiership club.

West brom ,are the only current EPL club I think would seriously consider him. So his only other route to the EPL is to take a club like Sunderland up.

• Upvote 1