Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

??. If I apologise will you recall the complaint?

No. You've been reported. That's it. Done.

Now you'll have to talk to your disgusting wife.

11 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Haha. Reported. You won't be posting here much longer, like I said. 

You're done here, old timer. 

I've had confirmation from Hanz, Parkie and Bebo. Enjoy your final days on here you pathetic piece of shit. 

You and your little gang are horrible little snitches.

I see you reported Tommy as well.

Lowest of the low.

Just now, Joe pike said:

You and your little gang are horrible little snitches.

I see you reported Tommy as well.

Lowest of the low.

Tommy shouldn't have threatened me with "stitches."

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I don’t have a wife fuckwit.

I'll be honest Tommy, I thought you were RS replying there. So, I retract my comment re your wife and direct it to @rocket_scientist

Nonetheless, you won't be on here for much longer. Reported and when I get my way, banned.

1 hour ago, Tinyweelad said:

They need to have some sort of avenue to generate revenue, even if it's on the basis of what might be in store. But just suppose they did say 10,000 max allowed back come August (which by f**k, surely to God we're not still in this shitshow come then), how many would sign up to another season of McInnesball? I know I wouldn't. I chucked my ST as I just couldn't find the will. That said, I was vaguely keen on one for Redshed, but the first lockdown put that idea clean out of my head.

I seriously don't think the club can afford to keep him - this latest 'Englishgate' situation will have galvanised those who were keen to see the back of him. And recent results have just cemented that approach for many.

If they get third I would and I’m sure plenty like me will.  I’ll have no problem swallowing any humble pie he serves up.

but I don’t see me putting on best bib and tucker just yet.

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

We weren’t in the other two games we played them. Two of the easiest games this season.

After the split is anyone’s game. If we can stay within 6-9 points it’s definitely doable.

You genuinely think this Aberdeen side (especially with McInnes in charge) would be capable of catching up to Hibs from 6-9 points behind in the post split 5 games? 

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You genuinely think this Aberdeen side (especially with McInnes in charge) would be capable of catching up to Hibs from 6-9 points behind in the post split 5 games? 

Its doubtful but the rollercoaster effect is prominent with us , I reckon we might get a win against Celtik just so D.M can keep a foot in the door only to loose to Killi

1 minute ago, KidCreole said:

Its doubtful but the rollercoaster effect is prominent with us , I reckon we might get a win against Celtik just so D.M can keep a foot in the door only to loose to Killi

This side is incapable of beating Celtic even when they were at their worst this season.

We will be very lucky to get more than 4 more points pre split where as Hibs have a fairly decent chance of getting between 6/9 points.

13 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

This side is incapable of beating Celtic even when they were at their worst this season.

We will be very lucky to get more than 4 more points pre split where as Hibs have a fairly decent chance of getting between 6/9 points.

Did you just disagree with me, Banned 

But yeah your likely to be proven correct however I sense a shock result somewhere down the line 

• Admin
2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Haha. Reported. You won't be posting here much longer, like I said. 

You're done here, old timer. 

I've had confirmation from Hanz, Parkie and Bebo. Enjoy your final days on here you pathetic piece of shit. 

This is news to me  :laughing:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Incredible.....face less, internet based emotion...Can all concerned not just have a ‘virtual hug’ and we can all get on with typing  our own, emotionally charged, well intended nonsense....

I love this place....

I think Consi is the one needing banned,  poisonous wee tell tale.