Scottish Elections

caledonia

SCOTTISH ELECTIONS  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you be voting for come the Scottish Elections in May

53 minutes ago, daytripping said:

No matter how many dildos and down votes I get my positive score remains unchanged, fire away weirdos, lol. xx

If my votes were from Aberdeen based people only I'd be over 100k, fact. I'm loved in my hometown, fight for my club, donate to the poor. 

#cans. 

I don't think there's anyone on here who doesn't like William and admire the work he's done over the years. Could have taken the easy option but didn't, how many lives has he saved through his skills. He'll be an amazing king, I'm sure great for the church up here as well. I'm not into that but my mother is, sure she'll be chuffed at this news. Good as well that the Queen is helping out Scotland.

There's some who would trade in the Royal family for a lying Weegie and Central belt mafia, utterly bizarre. Think about that for a minute before replying with a meme, you really want that trade in.

• Dildo 2
18 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I don't think there's anyone on here who doesn't like William and admire the work he's done over the years. Could have taken the easy option but didn't, how many lives has he saved through his skills. He'll be an amazing king, I'm sure great for the church up here as well. I'm not into that but my mother is, sure she'll be chuffed at this news. Good as well that the Queen is helping out Scotland.

There's some who would trade in the Royal family for a lying Weegie and Central belt mafia, utterly bizarre. Think about that for a minute before replying with a meme, you really want that trade in.

Cmon Dayts,  too obvious.  

6 hours ago, daytripping said:

The only person on here to fall for that would be clydeside 

On 3/20/2021 at 9:17 PM, elephantstone78 said:

I watched a bbc doc about him I think. 

I fundamentally disagree with just about every single one of their policies. So, on balance, they’re probably not for me. 

aren’t you partial to the odd joint? Can’t see them being in favour of that. 

A documentary?  Sure it wasnt one of his movies?  haha ?

Yes I am partial to the odd joint, but their stance on that hardly makes them any worse from the others who all have the same policy.  The Greens claim to favour decriminalisation, but like everything they say its just a cover for their real agenda of deranged perversion. 

Plus, I would never vote based on my own vices: In any case, I can happily indulge myself under the radar at any time, the state and its petty rules are a total irrelevance to me in that regard.

Imo SFP policies are a breath of fresh air: they are actually intended to improve society and address challenges it faces, rather than other parties (SNP/Green)  which are only about imposing ideology and restricting freedoms and choices.

Of course, it will be hard for them to break into the glib tribalism of scottish politics. The way to win elections in scotland is to offer people a scapegoat for their problems - maggie thatcher, the toareez, the UK - not try to make things better.

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

What’s worse than fuck all pay rise?

Laid off or a cut in salary 

We regularly get our wages cut every year by inflation,just most on here don’t understand that. So for example the 1% wage rise that Boris offered is actually a wage cut seen as the ONS has stated that we are up 2.8%inflation next year so it wouldn’t have been a wage rise at all but a wage cut of 1.8% in real terms on there wages for next year.same for every single tax payer next year!

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

We regularly get our wages cut every year by inflation,just most on here don’t understand that. So for example the 1% wage rise that Boris offered is actually a wage cut seen as the ONS has stated that we are up 2.8%inflation next year so it wouldn’t have been a wage rise at all but a wage cut of 1.8% in real terms on there wages for next year.same for every single tax payer next year!

Inflation is going through the floor, you got a link to 2.8?

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

Nurses I know in Aberdeen say they've never been so quiet, it's an embarrassment to them to make them out as heroes, they're well paid doing what they trained for. 

Cool we shall remember that when there’s a war and they come trudging back missing an arm,am sure your going to tell him fuck you your getting paid for what you trained for?

• Dildo 1
Just now, Joe pike said:

Frontline staff maybe but the country is skint.

The majority of NHS staff have been working at 50% for the past year.

What about supermarket staff,bus drivers ,delivery drivers etc who kept working.

Iam one and yes all should get a rise to counter the worst economic projection that has ever been forecast.that’s the thing with footballification,some folk over here can as well as other folk over there deserve a wage rise!, where did I say all nurses should get a pay rise but nobody else shouldn’t?