Welcome back Stephen Glass

On 4/6/2021 at 11:16 PM, Millertime said:

No?

Just that he wasn't as good as Zerouali when they were both there 

Fuck me sideways.....Zero (rip) had talent and was good to watch. Jess was a complete footballer and beyond our fan base, was hugely underrated. Would have have played, or at least made the bench, in my opinion, in any greatest Dons team. A legend...

6 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Fuck me sideways.....Zero (rip) had talent and was good to watch. Jess was a complete footballer and beyond our fan base, was hugely underrated. Would have have played, or at least made the bench, in my opinion, in any greatest Dons team. A legend...

A don’t even know why this is up for debate, zero was a fantastic wee talent at our club, Jess was too good for us and should have been playing at a much higher level from the start. They aren’t comparable?,one was clearly head and shoulders above most SPL players at that time.Jess

3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

A don’t even know why this is up for debate, zero was a fantastic wee talent at our club, Jess was too good for us and should have been playing at a much higher level from the start. They aren’t comparable?,one was clearly head and shoulders above most SPL players at that time.Jess

Och one went to Coventry and couldnt get a game cause of Noel Whelan and the other got subbed at Dundee at half time in his last game.

Neither were a patch on Gary Dempsey

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, jamiesd said:

Zero was ok at best, no disrespect to his memory intended.  Jess on the other hand......i worry about people who are comparing the two.  He was superb.  If he played for the any of the unwashed two we would still be speaking about him today.

I distinctly remember Gerry McNee on Scotland Today announcing...." I can exclusively reveal that Eoin Jess will be joining Rangers in the next few days"

McNee never got anything wrong when he he exclusively revealed anything so it must have happened.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

I distinctly remember Gerry McNee on Scotland Today announcing...." I can exclusively reveal that Eoin Jess will be joining Rangers in the next few days"

McNee never got anything wrong when he he exclusively revealed anything so it must have happened.

Which crunch hun tie at pittodrie was that before?

Answer:  all of them 1990-1996

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Was Chick Young nae McNee

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

17 minutes ago, NEM said:

Was Chick Young nae McNee

I have a vivid memory of this also, and I agree with NEM, was sure it was Chicken Young who said it. 

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha I’m still saying Chick Dung, we were on the way to a game (Dunfermline away maybe) when the prick came out with it on the radio 

Definitely not. It was said on a Friday night, on the STV news sports report, IIRC it was called Scotland Today back then. 

11 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Sheerin been assured he has a role under Glass according to BBC.....

Yeah, just watched the RedTV interview. Doesn’t seem to know what his role will be though?

Maybe head of youth, with Simmie more involved with the 1st team?

Robson will be the interesting one.