Welcome back Stephen Glass

Just now, cheesepipes said:

We're too old to understand. 

We only deal in granite brexit wallops. 

That's the first post I've ever seen you make that didn't contain a homophobic slur or a reference to penis. 

Other things on your mind today?

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Finding out your name and current address. 

Can't believe the mods are allowing for me to be threatened like this. @Mods sort it out before I contact the old bill 

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Fit you on aboot. 

Im sending you a bumagram. 

An olive branch if you will. 

Ill even pay extra for the big black one. 

As long as it vibrates 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Boohoohoo. You can dish it out but in your virtual world, there are no consequences for actions.

Listen cunt, you've already been caught with your pants down with your snitching and bitching. Even your PM clubbers have abandoned you now. If anyone wanted to track you down, it wouldn't be hard. You're simply not worth finding. Sick little mummy's boys like you aren't worth the effort far less the £50-£60. 

You do know the time I claimed I reported you, I actually didn't? You know I was winding you up? I thought I made that clear at the time. 

Everyone on here dishes out insults, if folk took what was said seriously there'd be a civil war in Aberdeen. 

Half the time I'm just defending my points/myself. 

Very nice to know I can get under your skin particularly, at least the other guys I go back and forth with are funny at times, I don't think anything you've said on here has ever made anyone laugh, just self important and indulgent nonsense. 

14 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

The quantity surveyors, the bricks and mortars, the grease monkey mechanic types, the lawyers, schoolteachers and civil servants wouldn't contemplate such energies and frequencies. If they can't imagine them, if they aren't within their limited realms, they don't exist. 

I’m confused, so are you not,  ‘welcoming back, Stephen Glass’? 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

One thing is for sure.

If he wants to play from the back, & also press high, he’ll need better defenders in than the current lot & more pace & fitness in the team up front & wide

Connor McLennan and Matty Kennedy. Sorted. 

On 3/26/2021 at 10:36 PM, Sheeptastic said:

Pretty sure England scored a lot of goals from well worked set pieces at the last World Cup that he was given the credit for. 

I find the coaching side of football quite interesting so maybe it's just me but if you check some of Alan Russell's drills out on YouTube you'll see a marked difference to anything we saw in the pre-match warm up from Doc. I think he'd be a really valuable aspect of this new management set up. Hope it gets done. 

Cheers for the shout here. Enjoyed watching those. Hope this deal gets over the line and he comes in. Feel it would be a great addition! 

The football that's spoken of by press and Stephen Glass sounds magic. Looking forward to it, big time...as long as we can actually play that way. Hope he can get the players in to get this style going. Attacking, pressing and passing at tempo. Brilliant. Added with some sound coaching could see some great performances and young players really come on. Those clips give me a dose of hope. Fuckin dancer.