Welcome back Stephen Glass

10 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Oh aye,  the Romans.  I expect an apology from any Italians I meet for the 300 years of Roman occupation. Never let the cunts forget. 

Didn't realise our entire society and wealth of our nation was built off the back of Roman slavery. 

News to me. A school day, it seems.

39 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

Thats a bit of a smug kop out min,should we have Fox cancelled too(cos theyve got an opinion we dont like)?. Why not simply dismantle the above opinion,if youre so sure of yourself,if only to educate us simpletons.

Ooocha. He's done you consi 

35 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Didn't realise our entire society and wealth of our nation was built off the back of Roman slavery. 

The wealth of the Roman empire was built on slavery though,  many of the slaves were white including Scots.  Is anyone asking the Italians to apologise?  Are Italians expected to feel guilty all this time later?  And I would say a large part of the reason for Britain being so successful was down to our inventiveness and engineering brilliance,  guys like James Watt and Robert Stephenson inventing fantastic machines that powered the industrial revolution and an enormous amount of coal under our feet to power these inventions. 

54 minutes ago, Laichomoray said:

Thats a bit of a smug kop out min,should we have Fox cancelled too(cos theyve got an opinion we dont like)?. Why not simply dismantle the above opinion,if youre so sure of yourself,if only to educate us simpletons.

Are you aware that 5% of the African slave trade went to the USA,and around 95% went to South America.And that African tribesmen initially offered Western traders,slaves from other tribes they had been doing battle with?

North African Islamic countries are still dealing in slavery today,its happened all over the world. Like I asked above,what are the current generation supposed to do about someone elses past?  

To answer your last paragraph: not be racist. 

Re Fox News, not really a matter of opinion when they are known to be factually incorrect and deliberately misleading on a myriad of issues. Not really a good source to back up a point you're trying to make, with the hysterical hyperbole that the broadcasters get paid to spout. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

To answer your last paragraph: not be racist. 

Re Fox News, not really a matter of opinion when they are known to be factually incorrect and deliberately misleading on a myriad of issues. Not really a good source to back up a point you're trying to make, with the hysterical hyperbole that the broadcasters get paid to spout. 

When's your first day?

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

This abortion few pages of ignorance by a starkly obvious fucking gluepot remind me of the truths espoused by Messrs Pierors and Pie. The whole "cancel culture" is the subject of a best-selling book written by Morgan which ironically I wouldn't read because I don't like the cunt. That's not true, I would read it if it was here, I'm just not paying for it. Jonathan was interviewed (by a rather attractive girl) on CNN about 18 months ago and also spoke about the horrors of the direction we are being led, where freedom of expression has been severely compromised and dissent to the established order of things is not only discouraged but is being "cancelled" or indeed outlawed, as per the Police bill which fired up Bristol.

This cunt kent the score: -

Nobody actually gets cancelled. It's a myth. 

Old bastards like you hate the idea of it because you might have to one day front up some seedy past doings. That's all it is. 

Roman Polanski is a child molester still getting awards from film institutions. Woody Allen is a certified nonce and still gets to make awful films. 

Paul Gascoigne broke his wife's fingers one by one, is still lauded as a hero in the UK. 

The ex president of the USA admitted he grabs women by the pussy, which is sexual assault, and held the most powerful position in the world for 4 years.

Cancel culture is a myth. 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

When's your first day?

At Fox? 

If they paid me enough I'd say what they wanted. Just scream about abortion and communist agendas and you're a millionaire. Easy job. You don't even have to make sense.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Perfect job then as you have completely thrown me today with sense make not.

I've got my finger in many pies and can sometimes lose my train of thought. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You missed the point completely.

Due to you being the biggest fucking gluepot not only in forum history but of every middle class wanker who ever lived. 

Nah, I got your point. But you're mistaking the right to a platform with the right for freedom of speech, the former doesn't negate the other. 

Was lovely to see the pig van on fire last week though. 

8 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

You've spouted a lot of bollocks over the last 72 hours, but that takes it to a whole new level.

Opinions and arseholes etc 

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

If a mixed-up frustrated dead-end job barista boy who's never achieved fuck all in his short-assed middle class nothing life says so, it must be true.

No longer a barista, I'm afraid. 

What would be a notable achievement, in your tiny little brain?

6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Your  '2 thoughts at the same time'  mantra seems to be beyond your capabilities. 

This is more than 2, MHD. Got about 50 cunts wanting to verbally spar with the Consinater! 

59 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Dubai was built on slavery. The Qatar World Cup is being built on slavery. Getting a fuck in Amsterdam is built on slavery. Not everything in life is "good", "moral" or "right". Moan about it all you like but you can't change human nature. Effective policing can kick the can down the road but not everyone shares NIMBYism. 

Slaves now earn 50euro for 3minutes work?