What you doing today?

2 hours ago, Edwin Starr said:

Just looked up Druntochty woods and I just text my mates to go a run round there .

Are there trees down after that storms last year  blocking the paths FFS.?

Aye there are loads of trees down in that area, however not as bad as other areas (beside the road to Edzell has been flattened). Those trees that have fallen and would have been blocking the forestry commission paths have been cleared but still a fair amount of damage at the sides.

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Aye there are loads of trees down in that area, however not as bad as other areas (beside the road to Edzell has been flattened). Those trees that have fallen and would have been blocking the forestry commission paths have been cleared but still a fair amount of damage at the sides.

Thanks for letting me know FFS.?

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

It's a fascinating watch. 

I can't believe how much time, resources and money has been wasted on what is essentially a gesture.

without wanting to debate the matter …

judging by the turnout on the streets and these ridiculous queues to see the body the time\respurces\money have clearly not been wasted

10 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

without wanting to debate the matter …

judging by the turnout on the streets and these ridiculous queues to see the body the time\respurces\money have clearly not been wasted

Resources could be better spent elsewhere, IMO. 

Or, they could fund it themselves ?‍♂️

Folk standing gawking doesn't make it worthwhile imo.