What you doing today?

Made salsa from my tomatoes and Jalapeno peppers this morning. 

Made cayenne pepper out of the cayenne peppers I grew. That stuffs brutal, so don't get any in your fucking eyes or in your arsehole, kids. 

Thinking about turning the Carolina Reapers I'm growing into a pepper powder inna, but it seems like you might have to do that under laboratory conditions. Cayennes can be up to 50,00 Skovdahls, but these Reapers reach 2,200,000 Ebbes. You sneeze and get that shit up your nose and it's burning its way through you like the acid oot an alien aff the film Aliens. 

Definitely not eating one of the fucking things. 

7 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Made salsa from my tomatoes and Jalapeno peppers this morning. 

Made cayenne pepper out of the cayenne peppers I grew. That stuffs brutal, so don't get any in your fucking eyes or in your arsehole, kids. 

Thinking about turning the Carolina Reapers I'm growing into a pepper powder inna, but it seems like you might have to do that under laboratory conditions. Cayennes can be up to 50,00 Skovdahls, but these Reapers reach 2,200,000 Ebbes. You sneeze and get that shit up your nose and it's burning its way through you like the acid oot an alien aff the film Aliens. 

Definitely not eating one of the fucking things. 

Need to build yourself up to eat them bud, very dangerous unless you do, 2.1 million on the scale, burn the stomach lining right aff yae that would

only thing hotter is pepper spray at 5 million and capsiacin at 16 million on the skovdahl scale, there is a new one out called dragons breath which is hotter than the reaper although isnt generally available as just yet

Just read that 1 bite can easily kill you,yikes

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Wearing your Ghana shirt? Ehiogu on the back?

1 - 0 Marquinhos.

Bojang of Hibs plays for Ghana.  Under 23s likes.

Are they in the World Cup?  Cah mind.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
17 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I’d have thought these were warm up games for both sides. No idea tbh

Google says Ghana will be there.

Group H with Portugal, Uruguay and S Korea.

3 - 0 half time.  Marquinhos, Richarlison 2.

The Seleçao look very good. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I’ve got it on in the background in your honour, brother.On an internet radio station and I’ve no idea what’s going on apart from GOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Notice the difference in enjoyment of the game in the commentary you will be hearing.

Compared from Craig Brown and Angus McProzac on RedTV. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Notice the difference in enjoyment of the game in the commentary you will be hearing.

Compared from Craig Brown and Angus McProzac on RedTV. 

That's because Scotland are usually playing shite and losing. Easy to sound excited when you're scoring goals and winning. That whole GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL thing commentators do in South America is irritating anyway. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

That's because Scotland are usually playing shite and losing. Easy to sound excited when you're scoring goals and winning. That whole GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL thing commentators do in South America is irritating anyway. 

You're probs right Mary ol buddy ol pal.   

Remember this?  When we won the World Cup.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Here, ya hibee cunt, I'm going to Flamengo vs Internacional on 5/10/22.  

Any tips?

Yes.
Meet me at the cemetery gates.

I'm gonna be in Rio from the 4th to maybe the 7th with my mate Lucca.

Lets go see the game all together. ?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

No idea. They spanked us a few months ago,  but we played well the other night. Fuck knows.  1-1 maybe.

That game was a total fucking anomaly.  They hadn't won a game since James Joyce was kicking about.  We was on a World Cup hangover defeat from those lovely innocent Ukrainian bastards.  And their little Feargal Sharkey had the game of his life. 

5-0 the porridge wogs.