What you doing today?

17 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

You speaking about size or levels of intelligence as not much can stand up to a team of orcas with their coordinated attacks.

Am talking in sheer scale size,  an orca averages 22 feet while a blue is averaging 80 feet. A blue also comes in at 150 tonnes compared to an orcas paltry 6 tonne.granted an orca is an apex predator with teeth while a blue hasn’t got any, it’s just too god damn big, a blue is from the whale family whereas the orca is a giant dolphin(literally), hence there intelligence. 3 cases of a superpod killing a blue in history, so would suggest either unbelievable strength in numbers with really smart aggressive lead females or natural selection, aging, injured blue. So it’s an ultra rare event. 

blue whales are the size of streets.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

To save you a lot of arguing about fucking marine life I said I wasn't going into the sea on a paddle board. Canals, lochs that kind of thing. 

Plenty of paddle boarding on the canals in the Weege, also on the river Clyde occasionally (they do moan at you for that though) and out at Loch Lomond etc 

Or get along to the kayaking club and they will learn you to do that, all in their club boats so you don’t even need to buy straight off 

• 1 month later...

Up

Cycle to work

Faff about on computer all morning, maybe make/take phone call

Walk after lunch

Faff about on computer all afternoon, maybe make/take phone call

Cycle home

See where I've got to drive my kids to/pick them up from 

Bed

Repeat, Mon through to Friday

Living the dream - only broken by Wine Wednesday, Thirsty Thursday beers in hoose and then Friday night pints

On 9/28/2022 at 5:47 PM, Dons79 said:

Am talking in sheer scale size,  an orca averages 22 feet while a blue is averaging 80 feet. A blue also comes in at 150 tonnes compared to an orcas paltry 6 tonne.granted an orca is an apex predator with teeth while a blue hasn’t got any, it’s just too god damn big, a blue is from the whale family whereas the orca is a giant dolphin(literally), hence there intelligence. 3 cases of a superpod killing a blue in history, so would suggest either unbelievable strength in numbers with really smart aggressive lead females or natural selection, aging, injured blue. So it’s an ultra rare event. 

blue whales are the size of streets.

How much of that as from memory d79?

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, elephantstone78 said:

How much of that as from memory d79?

Quite a fair bit, a love animals me, always wanted to be Attenborough when a was younger, plus for some reason I have the knack for remembering the most stupid pointless facts and can recall them at any time

heres One-when my wife was first going through uni to become a nurse I sat and helped her study for them by asking her questions and she had to answer the exact same as what was written- sooo, Parkinson’s is caused by the lack of dopimine created and distributed by the substancia nigra part of the brain, 

that was 20 year ago😂

always the most useless info I retain.

still remember it.

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Quite a fair bit, a love animals me, always wanted to be Attenborough when a was younger, plus for some reason I have the knack for remembering the most stupid pointless facts and can recall them at any time

heres One-when my wife was first going through uni to become a nurse I sat and helped her study for them by asking her questions and she had to answer the exact same as what was written- sooo, Parkinson’s is caused by the lack of dopimine created and distributed by the substancia nigra part of the brain, 

that was 20 year ago😂

always the most useless info I retain.

still remember it.

Is you wife a Neuro nurse Dons79?

8 hours ago, Dons79 said:

that was 20 year ago😂

Did she get it right?