What you doing today?

17 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Google Darts Jimmy Hendrix see what happens. 

Ah ok. Never heard of him and I love my darts. Just looked, he's ranked 123rd in the world, and last reached the last 16 of the World Championships in 2013. I'd hardly say it was 'obvious' who Hanzo was talking about.

Ps. Hanz said he was obese, he's actually a skinny cunt.

12 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Ah ok. Never heard of him and I love my darts. Just looked, he's ranked 123rd in the world, and last reached the last 16 of the World Championships in 2013. I'd hardly say it was 'obvious' who Hanzo was talking about.

Ps. Hanz said he was obese, he's actually a skinny cunt.

I only watch the shite at the Ally Pally and I’m sure I’ve seen his name. It’s the kind of name you see once and don’t forget though. 

28 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Beers on the night boat to Rotterdam from Hull, then a drive to Munich for Oktoberfest, for many more beers.
Back Monday.

Have some happy memories of going to Munich for Oktoberfest - Hofbräuhaus tent was where the fun and games were!

Enjoy and asking for a mate, are you going without the misses :whistling:

21 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Have some happy memories of going to Munich for Oktoberfest - Hofbräuhaus tent was where the fun and games were!

Enjoy and asking for a mate, are you going without the misses :whistling:

Lads only on this trip.

Cue @BrianFaePerth telling me how Leroy will be over to sort her out whilst I’m gone.

Nae sure what tent we’re in but it was Paulaner last time I think.

Messy few days whichever one it is and the beer gardens in/around Munich are also great.

29 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Lads only on this trip.

Cue @BrianFaePerth telling me how Leroy will be over to sort her out whilst I’m gone.

Nae sure what tent we’re in but it was Paulaner last time I think.

Messy few days whichever one it is and the beer gardens in/around Munich are also great.

Is it not absolutely stowed oot the door?  Always fancied it but canna be hooped with long queues

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Is it not absolutely stowed oot the door?  Always fancied it but canna be hooped with long queues

You get a time slot in the tent and you prepay the beers. So a sitting is something like 3-4 hours and we’ve pre-booked 8 maß each I think.Doesn’t sound much but a maß is approx 1 litre, so more than enough in 3-4 hours.

There’s plenty food ana.

1 minute ago, YorkDon said:

You get a time slot in the tent and you prepay the beers. So a sitting is something like 3-4 hours and we’ve pre-booked 8 maß each I think.Doesn’t sound much but a maß is approx 1 litre, so more than enough in 3-4 hours.

There’s plenty food ana.

Doesn't sound so bad so long as they keep the beers coming.  What happens when your times up, somewhere else booked or have to head back to your digs?

Have a good one ?

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Aye, fuck going over there to drink when it’s hoaching/full of bams 

I don’t get it (other than being able to say “yeah, I’m going over for Oktoberfest” )

Frankfurt for me in November 

Be a decent atmosphere, bands on etc so can see the attraction but the crowds put me off a bit.

Germany brilliant for a visit at any time.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I was in Frankfurt many years ago and it’s probably the least I’ve enjoyed anywhere in the fatherland.Seemed a bit ‘sterile’ with it being the main  financial area and all. ( this was the best part of 30 years ago mind when I was a very young chap) 

Wouldn't say it's that sterile, we had pints in the bookies. Can't do that here. 

The "English" garden big park in Munich has an ace beer garden when the weather is nice. 

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I was in Frankfurt many years ago and it’s probably the least I’ve enjoyed anywhere in the fatherland.Seemed a bit ‘sterile’ with it being the main  financial area and all. ( this was the best part of 30 years ago mind when I was a very young chap) 

The airport in Frankfurt is odd. It has a shop selling Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich merchandise but nae Union Frankfurt gear. Hardly a selling a point to get folk to visit the city.

Mind you, it never stopped Abdelbaset al-Megrahi nipping in by.

5 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The airport in Frankfurt is odd. It has a shop selling Borussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich merchandise but nae Union Frankfurt gear. Hardly a selling a point to get folk to visit the city.

Mind you, it never stopped Abdelbaset al-Megrahi nipping in by.

prob sold eintracht Frankfurt stuff tho

• Haha 1