What you doing today?

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Haha. Joking aside,what was the actual story behind the FRI v PAR fight? I missed all that stuff at the time.

It was fuck all, he said come on, I said all right name the car park and it turned out he meant come on you’re being stupid.

All sorted now and forgotten about.

Until someone casts it up again.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

Dog sat all day yesterday. Decided in the interests of safety in this heat (not #canz or #winez) not to walk them but to sit in the garden all day. The dogs didn't complain. Was actually quite enjoyable doing nothing for a change.

Cracking day for a drive (I entrusted the good lady with the gearstick for a change). Went for a wee walk at Collieston, saw a few Orcas at Whinnyfold then a pint at the Kilmarnock Arms in Cruden Bay to finish off. A good few folk out on the various beaches. Lovely day but a light wind probably made it a tad uncomfortable for sitting on the beach all day. Caught a bit of the egg ball when we got home. Can't get into it. Scotland don't play for two weeks now. What's that all about?

33 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Dog sat all day yesterday. Decided in the interests of safety in this heat (not #canz or #winez) not to walk them but to sit in the garden all day. The dogs didn't complain. Was actually quite enjoyable doing nothing for a change.

Cracking day for a drive (I entrusted the good lady with the gearstick for a change). Went for a wee walk at Collieston, saw a few Orcas at Whinnyfold then a pint at the Kilmarnock Arms in Cruden Bay to finish off. A good few folk out on the various beaches. Lovely day but a light wind probably made it a tad uncomfortable for sitting on the beach all day. Caught a bit of the egg ball when we got home. Can't get into it. Scotland don't play for two weeks now. What's that all about?

the RWCs are good.  never watch the 6 nations tho. it’s a better sport than yer tennisses (@parky)  and your golfes (@donald-fonte) - they’re not real men sports 

the oz based dons will be big into it. guaranteed.