What you doing today?

On 9/10/2023 at 2:51 PM, sigh said:

Feckin gardening - cutting the hedges for the last time this year, then the grass before doing some weeding 

Bloody gardening 

I got the September blues                                                                                                                                                                                                    I got the Fred West blues                                                                                                                                                                                          Garden looks post-Apocalyptic                                                                                                                                                                                Looks like Day of the Triffids                                                                                                                                                                                              Mind feels cryptic, pessimistic                                                                                                                                                                                Gotta get artistic to feel optimistic

Took the motor in to get serviced... sitting in the waiting area and a tidy Asian bird comes in and sits close to me.

Strangely she brought a cooler and a bag with noodles and various Asian treats, and is currently loudly snarfling down a glass bowl full of red stuff.

Also, she's acting really weird any time one of the grease monkeys talks to her.

Guy goes, "Excuse me..." and she jumps up and goes "Me? I didn't do anything! I just got here!"

I feel like she might be on the run from her Triad pimp, or some such exciting caper.

Walked past me, she smells lovely

I want to build her a shed.

Edit: now she's loudly munching on crisps. She's making it very difficult for me to want to abduct her.

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

Kids are amusing themselves just now, so enjoying some quiet time. Inspired by @GAME OF BILLIONS

Thspacer.png

Dunno where/when I bought this album but only paid £4.99 for it. Hate that vinyl is trendy now.

Got couple of pals round later for pizza and drinks. Prob miss 2nd half of football

Neil Young & Crazy Horse Live at Tokyo Budokan and Hammersmith Odean is out soon, btw...