What you doing today?

38 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No. I'm with Sky Mobile and they charge me a £1/min for phoning my brother in Angola.

When he's away now, we communicate via email unless it's a dire emergency (e.g. burst pipe upstairs which led to water flooding through the living room ceiling via the light fittings, etc.)

Use WhatsApp to call him instead. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I gather folk can eavesdrop on your telephone conversation on WhatsApp but I may be wrong though.

A convo between you and your brother is unlikely to pique the interest of a chinese spy network so I think you would be ok, it would save you a few shekels as well

• Haha 1
Just now, sigh said:

A convo between you and your brother is unlikely to pique the interest of a chinese spy network so I think you would be ok, it would save you a few shekels as well

Fair enough loon. However, I'll/we'll stick with the emails for inoo. 

I've seen what WhatsApp can do when you're involved in a group chat and it just repulses me. Not going into any details but it was awful what I was shown by a mate.

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fair enough loon. However, I'll/we'll stick with the emails for inoo. 

I've seen what WhatsApp can do when you're involved in a group chat and it just repulses me. Not going into any details but it was awful what I was shown by a mate.

I'd have thought whatsapp would be much more secure than traditional calls and especially than emails. 

Whatsapp has end-to-end encryption which means only the sender and recipient can read your messages. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I'd have thought whatsapp would be much more secure than traditional calls and especially than emails. 

Whatsapp has end-to-end encryption which means only the sender and recipient can read your messages. 

Aye, that's fair enough loon but after what I read on a group WhatsApp that my mate showed us (no details to be given), I would rather not.

Encryption has a habit of being unencrypted.

14 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, that's fair enough loon but after what I read on a group WhatsApp that my mate showed us (no details to be given), I would rather not.

Encryption has a habit of being unencrypted.

You've got me curious now MAD. End to end encryption means that it's impossible for anyone who intercepts your messages to read them. Governments, businesses, spy agencies can't. 

I don't know what encryption's on the voice calls though.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

……………………………………………………….……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………,what’s his name?

Good one Hanzo.

Back on topic.

Hungover and had to crawl out of bed early for work.

Meetings.

Lunch.

El vino doth flow.

Riding.

Sleep.