What you doing today?

10 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

A lot of jealous people on this thread.

@Poodlerhas seen photo evidence of the 21 year old I've been dealing with lately.

Enjoy your fat wives.

"Hey Poodler mate, you there, sorry to bother you but please respond. Just wanted to show off these pictures of this 21 year old bit of gear I am currently seeing to brag about and get your validation. Because you know, sharing pics of girls with your mates is what people do right? She's a beauty isn't she, go tell me that you agree as I am well chuffed with myself and it would mean so much to me if you like her pics."

Pathetic.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2
22 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's good to talk Parky. I'd have thought you young lads would realise that.

Just joshing with you. 

22 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Were you going on holiday by the way?

I actually barely mention that. Bluto just makes wee digs any time I do. I don't think he likes me 😂

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

"Hey Poodler mate, you there, sorry to bother you but please respond. Just wanted to show off these pictures of this 21 year old bit of gear I am currently seeing to brag about and get your validation. Because you know, sharing pics of girls with your mates is what people do right? She's a beauty isn't she, go tell me that you agree as I am well chuffed with myself and it would mean so much to me if you like her pics."

I thought WhatsApp was encrypted?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Pathetic.

Not bad FFS.  Well done you.