Christian Ramirez

22 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

His approach has been to ostracise individuals. How do i know? Because it's played out in full gaze of the media with Goodwin giving plenty of soundbites.

Seems to me that Goodwin has simply dropped some players from the first team.  In other words , he's doing his fuckin job. 

Being dropped does not necessarily equate to being ostracised. 

• Upvote 1

@JamieMT

Goodwin left out those players because he felt their performance's and more so, their subsequent attitude after it warranted it.

I’ll assume the attitudes have been stinking with neither making recent squads, so hes done the right thing by the team and fans.

This isnt a new thing in competitive sport.

He can obviously forgive bad performance cos theyve all had them. Shit attitudes are unforgivable tho. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, McPhee123 said:

Easiest thing to do here it seems would be to terminate his contract by mutual consent.

I'm sure JG and CR99 have spoken plenty about this. There's clearly going to be more to it than what we see on social media. But the evidence is mounting that Goodwin ain't great with players he doesn't see a future for.

On one hand I'm fine with that, because we've needed a bit of a cutthroat manager after Glass, but on the other it really doesn't look good on JG and the club as a proposition to potential future signings.

WTf are you on? 
A football manager doing his job exactly the same way every manager in the world does it, and always have done it.
You saying that players wont want to sign for us cos the manager will drop them if their attitude stinks? Wow

Dearie fucking me

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, McPhee123 said:

Easiest thing to do here it seems would be to terminate his contract by mutual consent.

I'm sure JG and CR99 have spoken plenty about this. There's clearly going to be more to it than what we see on social media. But the evidence is mounting that Goodwin ain't great with players he doesn't see a future for.

On one hand I'm fine with that, because we've needed a bit of a cutthroat manager after Glass, but on the other it really doesn't look good on JG and the club as a proposition to potential future signings.

Well I'm sure that would suit the club just dandy.

But why on earth would Ramirez just write off nearly a full season's pay? There doesn't seem to have been any interest in him for US clubs before their window closed....I'm sure if there had been we would have released him with no fee involved. 

The only fair way to get him off the books early is to offer him a partial pay-off. But he'd be absolutely entitled to refuse it, sit tight and see out his contract if he so wishes. 

3 minutes ago, redone said:

Seems to me that Goodwin has simply dropped some players from the first team.  In other words , he's doing his fuckin job. 

Being dropped does not necessarily equate to being ostracised. 

Why hasn't Bates featured on the bench when we had no other defensive options? Why has Ramirez dropped out when when we don't even have a full compliment of subs out?

If there are better options that's fine. Selection should be on merit. But some players have been frozen out, to me that's difficult to see.

1 minute ago, JamieMT said:

Why hasn't Bates featured on the bench when we had no other defensive options? Why has Ramirez dropped out when when we don't even have a full compliment of subs out?

If there are better options that's fine. Selection should be on merit. But some players have been frozen out, to me that's difficult to see.

Because theyve acted like utter cunts on the training ground/dressing room.

You think JG just thought i’ll show yous whos boss for no reason? Hes not that daft. Theyve forced his hand.

13 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

In my opinion, yes i do. It's all played out very publicly. I've never known a period where there's been such discontent between players and management.

But it's my opinion, not fact and if i don't know for certain, you don't either. Debate me by all means, but go to sleep you cunt doesn't make your case.

You’re calling Goodwin a cunt and I’m calling you one. If it’s okay for you, it’s okay for me surely? 

15 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

In my opinion, yes i do. It's all played out very publicly. I've never known a period where there's been such discontent between players and management.

But it's my opinion, not fact and if i don't know for certain, you don't either. Debate me by all means, but go to sleep you cunt doesn't make your case.

While I’m at it, there’s discontent between a player and management. There’s literally nothing else to suggest a single other player is upset.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

@JamieMT

Goodwin left out those players because he felt their performance's and more so, their subsequent attitude after it warranted it.

I’ll assume the attitudes have been stinking with neither making recent squads, so hes done the right thing by the team and fans.

This isnt a new thing in competitive sport.

He can obviously forgive bad performance cos theyve all had them. Shit attitudes are unforgivable tho. 

In isolation i'd understand that, but with the volume of players we've seen? Ramirez is Marmite, so i get why some fans see his attitude stinks. I believe he has cause, but his social media antics do him no favours.

But Bates for all his flaws never came across as anything other than a consummate professional. Goodwin himself defended him a couple months back for being played out of position, but it seems like it was nothing more than smoke.

1 minute ago, JamieMT said:

In isolation i'd understand that, but with the volume of players we've seen? Ramirez is Marmite, so i get why some fans see his attitude stinks. I believe he has cause, but his social media antics do him no favours.

But Bates for all his flaws never came across as anything other than a consummate professional. Goodwin himself defended him a couple months back for being played out of position, but it seems like it was nothing more than smoke.

So youre agreeing.

I agree Bates seemed like a quiet solid pro. I’ll assume that after the Hamburg move collapsed his attitude mustve got worse and Goodwin has got him to fuck.

Im 100% behind this approach. If cunts dont want to be in that dressing room, fuck off. Simple

27 minutes ago, CCB III said:

"Has your mate seen her"

Is a slagging. You cunt. 

There we go. 

27 minutes ago, CCB III said:

My hair is short as mufugga cunto. 

Not my fault you're a hypocritical wee dick. 

26 minutes ago, CCB III said:

?

Outing yourself as a right creeper Hanzo

9 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Eh?

Stop making shit up you maple syrup drinking Canuck 

You've had a ' mare ?

7 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Ramirez must be pissing himself reading this.

I doubt he commands the intellect to in any way decipher this thread.

Possibly pissed himself right enough though.

If his bladder is as weak as his mind.

7 hours ago, Zeus said:

Best site on the Internet.

2nd best.

After JCC Smart.

6 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

I've just gone back and read this 5 pages of poovery.

This thread is so fucking pathetic I've actually found myself upvoting MT. 

I upvote him regularly.

One day, before I die, I pretty much yearn to see him come out of the red and into the green.

How many years do you think this will take?
I've probably only around 20 left.

4 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

spacer.png

?

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Oh well, catching up on the last few pages proves what I already knew. High percentage of absolute dickheads on here.

What stood out for you as particularly offensive? There’s much more bile on Dons Twitter as far as I’ve seen. 
Interesting that you commented on this thread before any actual football on the day of a game though. 

16 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Maybe you should specify what you are talking about.

So.

Point out these dickheads.
Specify why you think they are dickheads.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Anyone and everyone that made comments on  the appearance of fellow dons fans on twitter and anyone and everyone that didn’t call them out on it.

31 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Shut up you weirdo. I made a point regarding photos in the public domain that ripped your fuckwitted argument to shit.

Suck it up. 

No, it didn't. 

Your argument was basically as long as you put your puss in the public domain, you're open to a slagging. 

Which of course, is nonsense. 

You'll never be AFC. Weegie cunt. 

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

I doubt he commands the intellect to in any way decipher this thread.

Possibly pissed himself right enough though.

If his bladder is as weak as his mind.

2nd best.

After JCC Smart.

I upvote him regularly.

One day, before I die, I pretty much yearn to see him come out of the red and into the green.

How many years do you think this will take?
I've probably only around 20 left.

?

Haha!!

21 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Point proven. Parky posted a photo of his jeans doing so in the knowledge that this action would leave him open to comments be they good or bad. 
That’s just the way it is. 

Yea, on this website where it's a given. 

Absolutely desperate to slag young women

A danger ? 

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You’re the weirdo that actually  approached her.” Hi you don’t know me but I’ve been looking at you on Twitter”. I’d imagine that would freak someone out.

Stalker. 

I never said anything of the sort ?

Happened to speak to her in a pie queue but never let on I knew who she was. She was nice tho. A top #red

Hence why I think being a dick about her was unfair