Christian Ramirez

21 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I had a wee look on Twitter there. Someone said that ‘some of the comments are truly vile’ referring to comments about on here.

Which comments are they referring to? Genuinely perplexed. 

While I laugh at clowns slagging off a couple of female supporters who actually go to the games, there were some roasters having a pop at The Hat and I guess the ones complaining about vile content are out of their depth on the Internet.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The vodka days are long behind me my friend. I’m just trying to stand up for the hat . A terrific platform. 

It’s a decent irreverent take on world dealings. I think alot of people miss the satirical nature of the comedy.

If you’re not concentrating you’re not going to enjoy it so much 

11 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Still not even making the bench

Highest paid player at the club cannot make the bench

WTF is going on

Attitude issues, doesn't want to be here?

Goodwin hates him or given him weekend to sort his head out

Something needs to give 

He isnt the greatest forward we have ever signed but can still score goals 

We don't have enough quality strikers to freeze him out completely 

Both parties the management and the player need to sit down and come to an agreement 

Either he stays or goes even if we have to terminate his contract but not by paying him out

Ramirez sort you shit out and stop moaning 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Highest paid player at the club cannot make the bench

WTF is going on

Attitude issues, doesn't want to be here?

Goodwin hates him or given him weekend to sort his head out

Something needs to give 

He isnt the greatest forward we have ever signed but can still score goals 

We don't have enough quality strikers to freeze him out completely 

Both parties the management and the player need to sit down and come to an agreement 

Either he stays or goes even if we have to terminate his contract but not by paying him out

Ramirez sort you shit out and stop moaning 

He’s been suspended by club going by Goodwin after match comments 

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

They're all outraged over nothing ?

I had a look last night and there’s two questionable comments on this thread, that might warrant a light apology.

Some of the lies and hypocrisy on that particular Twitter feed are shameful, not to mention the amplifying of misogyny(or not) in order to cause an online outrage regardless of the hurt caused to a ‘friend’.

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I had a look last night and there’s two questionable comments on this thread, that might warrant a light apology.

Some of the lies and hypocrisy on that particular Twitter feed are shameful, not to mention the amplifying of misogyny(or not) in order to cause an online outrage regardless of the hurt caused to a ‘friend’.

Well I think @CCB III should apologise and we can then all move on from this sorry mess. 

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

What did Goodwin say about Ramirez post match? Haven't seen it anywhere 

He was asked about the social media stuff and said it was being dealt with internally. Said if Christian knuckled down, he could back in the team but also that some transfer windows are still open and wouldn’t rule anything out. Typically honest from J-Good