Christian Ramirez

7 hours ago, Zeus said:

Like stevie may did?

6 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

He maybe put a shift in but his grand total of 8 goals and 13 assists in 75 games compared to Ramirez 18 goals and 5 assisists in 50 games shows that Stevie May was far more shite than Ramirez.

6 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think he was comparing their attitudes rather than their abilities 

Exactly. Ramirez isn’t out of the team because of his ability. He’s out of the team because of his attitude and the fact he behaves like a 14 year old girl on social media 

2 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

He's also out on ability. Goodwin said something the other day about how people mention to him what Ramirez did at the start of last season and he says what he saw from February isn't good enough to be our number 9. Can't argue with that

Surely that is directly linked to his attitude though? He gave up when the management team and brown left 

14 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

He's also out on ability. Goodwin said something the other day about how people mention to him what Ramirez did at the start of last season and he says what he saw from February isn't good enough to be our number 9. Can't argue with that

4 league goals in 3 months before his buddy left isn't very good either.

14 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Exactly. Ramirez isn’t out of the team because of his ability. He’s out of the team because of his attitude and the fact he behaves like a 14 year old girl on social media 

So some of our fans would prefer to have a player with fuck all ability as long as his attitude is right? No wonder Darren Mackie lasted as long as he did.

53 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

So some of our fans would prefer to have a player with fuck all ability as long as his attitude is right? No wonder Darren Mackie lasted as long as he did.

No. 

He's saying that if Ramirez had shown the same attitude as other players we've had in the past, many of which have had lesser ability, then he might not be in the situation he's in right now. 

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

How can you still not remotely understand my simple post. 

all I am saying is ramirez would be getting a chance here and there to prove himself in the first team if his attitude wasn’t so bad. 

3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

How can you still not remotely understand my simple post. 

all I am saying is ramirez would be getting a chance here and there to prove himself in the first team if his attitude wasn’t so bad. 

Fucking mental that zero is god doesnt understand any posts (and theres now hunners) that highlight that the main issue with ramirez is his attitude.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Fucking mental that zero is god doesnt understand any posts (and theres now hunners) that highlight that the main issue with ramirez is his attitude.

I understand that, however the insinuation was that even if he had immense ability he’d not get a game because of his attitude. Someone that can put the ball in the net should be utilised even if they do sulk from time to time.

31 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I understand that, however the insinuation was that even if he had immense ability he’d not get a game because of his attitude. Someone that can put the ball in the net should be utilised even if they do sulk from time to time.

Yes

by using Christian Ramirez and Stevie May a my examples I was definitely insinuating immense ability. You have got me 

On 9/9/2022 at 7:23 AM, Millertime said:

He does understand

He is trolling

Please understand that

@zeroisgod76 doesn’t really give a fuck about Ramirez

He’s made it clear from the moment Goodwin was appointed that he can’t stand him and has tried to find fault with everything he’s said and done.

If Goodwin was giving Ramirez a game that’d be bad management (according to zero) for pandering to him despite his poor form and questionable attitude and commitment.

But as Goodwin has actually left Ramirez out it’s that ,that’s the bad management according to zero for leaving out a proven goalscorer , throwing him under the bus etc

• Upvote 1