Christian Ramirez

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep , that he wouldn't score 15 more league goals?

From what point was that though!?

Sure it'll be easy found. Think it was before the Dundee game. 

Pinpoint come May. 

Might be our new pen taker if Lewis Ferguson is sold. 

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Feel free to find it

I'm sure it was that he wouldn't score 15 more league goals and I THINK it was 5 he was on at that point 

No you eventually agree on 13 more at the point it is as at 2 goals.

so 15 was in fact the total.

Hope you haven’t sucked another Mod cock to get him to delete posts/evidence again 

up to you to prove you aren’t lying again. 
Rather than everyone else doing it for you you lazy unscrupulous liar

2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No you eventually agree on 13 more at the point it is as at 2 goals.

so 15 was in fact the total.

Hope you haven’t sucked another Mod cock to get him to delete posts/evidence again 

up to you to prove you aren’t lying again. 
Rather than everyone else doing it for you you lazy unscrupulous liar

What are you saying in that first sentence, I agreed to what?

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Ferguson still taking pens for us immediately after Rooney missed his against maribor m8?

No we didn’t have any other  competent penalty takers back then. Maybe McGinn or McLean so back then Rooney held onto penalties by lack of competition.

Latterly though things changed (for us) but as a general rule (as I said) most clubs with multiple competent takers, they rotate by ‘take until you miss’ which was the point of the debate. Ferguson took over penalties before Rooney left at some point most likely but he certainly took over from Cosgrove 

edit. Why are you even continuing on this thread? There’s no hun chat. Thought you would have gotten bored here by now but I guess you are also obsessed with certain posters also as well as sevconian chat ?

22 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

There were a few guys in that team who could have taken a penalty.  McLean is an excellent penalty taker for a start. 

Rooney kept the job because he rarely missed. 

McLean was a ‘jury’s out’ for large sections of the support back then. Especially in early season as he rarely (not until his final season) hit decent prolonged form until second half of seasons quite notoriously. 

People’s  majority opinions on McLean dramatically changed most notably only after we received a fee & loan back of him until end of what would have been his contract.

51 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

No we didn’t have any other  competent penalty takers back then. Maybe McGinn or McLean so back then Rooney held onto penalties by lack of competition.

Latterly though things changed (for us) but as a general rule (as I said) most clubs with multiple competent takers, they rotate by ‘take until you miss’ which was the point of the debate. Ferguson took over penalties before Rooney left at some point most likely but he certainly took over from Cosgrove 

edit. Why are you even continuing on this thread? There’s no hun chat. Thought you would have gotten bored here by now but I guess you are also obsessed with certain posters also as well as sevconian chat ?

Sorry, what's all that verbal diarrhoea got to do with the fact you said ferguson was on pens for us immediately after Rooney missed against maribor?