Jack Mackenzie

21 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Just watched his interview

I feel bad now!

He HAS cost us a good few times, but that interview on top of his performance yesterday gives us great hope

Slate wiped clean for me now, good luck Jack!

Putting in a shift like that at Ibrox certainly adds credit to the bank. Hopefully the confidence he gets from yesterday acts as a turning point, would be handy to have him as a solid squad player option at the least. 

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

Just watched his interview

I feel bad now!

He HAS cost us a good few times, but that interview on top of his performance yesterday gives us great hope

Slate wiped clean for me now, good luck Jack!

Same, been critical in the past over his performances but after that game yesterday and the red tv interview, it has made me feel rather silly, voice breaking, impassioned interview, honesty and integrity, so I say the same, clean slate, more performances like that please and hel be fine.

Just now, Dons79 said:

Cmon, leave the lad alone for at least one week!, his performance yesterday is deserving of that imo.😂

🤣 I haven’t actually been slating that much other than is complete inexperience costing the Frankfurt goal.

Just having a lil fun the now but he’s in serious danger of getting the same shite Considine got for many a year if he doesn’t buck up 😉

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, VinegarStrokes said:

Was stood beside a pal of his yesterday, he said the roll was a tribute to Tattie's goal celebration in the 82 final v the Huns, didn't really believe him but watching the highlights back today looks like Jack pushes someone out of the way specifically to do it which is a touch of class in my book 

Brilliant. Love that. 

2 hours ago, VinegarStrokes said:

Was stood beside a pal of his yesterday, he said the roll was a tribute to Tattie's goal celebration in the 82 final v the Huns, didn't really believe him but watching the highlights back today looks like Jack pushes someone out of the way specifically to do it which is a touch of class in my book 

Wow

That is fucking sensational if true 

On 9/23/2023 at 1:44 PM, Sonoftherock said:

Yeah im pushing it I know… 

He is improving every game. He is a better defender than McGarry. The Hacken winger never got the better of him although he was pushed to the limit to stop him. When he didnt play second leg you could see how good that winger was. Early on during his first appearances he was on a steep learning curve. But you can see that he is coming on. Let's get behind him and try and help him rather than add pressure. I loved his Cooperesque role against the Hun.

3 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

It’s on Twitter too if that’s any better? 

Not since musk took over and changed it. You now need an account to see the most recent tweets (Xs?) from an account, and can't view threads.

2 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I don't have Instagram but can view it.

Ah no. Probably user error on my part then. Still, my point stands. Kindof.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Finally getting a bit of consistency in decent performances , does he have it to remain here and become a consi ??
I thought he was coping well on Sunday too but got subbed 

I dont think he should be a first pick but good luck to him if he can prove me wrong. Good member of the squad and deserves to start on Saturday

• Upvote 2