Qarabag 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

They shouldn’t have to you fkn moron. 
If so many of us can see what is blatantly obvious (& even amateurish management) then they should know the basics needed in a squad being such great professionals & stand out candidates for the job.

So you thought the best thing to do was just repeat it over and over and over and over and over etc.

Do you even have a job? You strike me as being completely unemployable.

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

So you thought the best thing to do was just repeat it over and over and over and over and over etc.

Do you even have a job? You strike me as being completely unemployable.

The anger & frustrations that come out from happy clapping morons like you when we point out the basic flaws in squad/management is really quite ?

You really cannot see the irony in your pathetic (over)  reactions 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

The anger & frustrations that come out from happy clapping morons like you when we point out the basic flaws in squad/management is really quite ?

You really cannot see the irony in your pathetic (over)  reactions 

You’re still not getting it, which is a risk I take when engaging with people as utterly stupid as yourself.

We know the squads limitations and that the manager is still learning and making mistakes, the difference is we are not banging on about it every single minute of the day. It’s not even as if you have anything interesting to say just FKN CORMACK AND FKN GLASS FKN CENTRAL DEFENCE FKN over and over again. It’s probably given at least five people on this forum cancer from reading it.