Qarabag 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

He’s a total prick but his point is valid on this occasion 

He is a total prick and not just us that think that. Absolute whining moaning bellend.

Fail to see how Ramirez deserves that level of criticism myself like. Boy has run his guts out, despite hardly gettin a sniff on a virtually unplayabe pitch.

I think some folk should try to be realistic with their expectations.

Dons min

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Pretty damn slim pickings on bench now as well.

Getting exactly as we deserve here with no excuses. We haven’t prepared sufficiently 

Proving my point 

10 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You’re clearly not getting it either as you seem to think your moronic efforts to stem my pointing out these blatantly obvious amateurish management calls will some how stop me ?

as I said. Your frustrations of game are clearly being transferred to your frustrations of me. I welcome your weakness & inability to compartmentalise ? just keep bashing your head off me ??

Yeah, you’re still not getting it. 

As for the second paragraph….what ??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Proving my point 

Yeah, you’re still not getting it. 

As for the second paragraph….what ??‍♂️

You ever sought professional help for you inability to compartmentalise your feelings & deal with frustrations separately?

Do you beat your wife also when things not going well for Aberdeen & your internet is down & cannot target other posters for your deflected frustrations 

edit. Cannot believe Glass/Cormack have amateurishly gambled on this threadbare & weak central  defence getting us to groups. 

• Upvote 1