Qarabag 1 - 0 Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You ever sought professional help for you inability to compartmentalise your feelings & deal with frustrations separately?

Do you beat your wife also when things not going well for Aberdeen & your internet is down & cannot target other posters for your deflected frustrations 

edit. Cannot believe Glass/Cormack have amateurishly gambled on this threadbare & weak central  defence getting us to groups. 

Not sure I’ll take lifestyle tips from someone who can’t a job but thanks anyway champ. 

GLASS CORMACK FKN

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Not sure I’ll take lifestyle tips from someone who can’t a job but thanks anyway champ. 

GLASS CORMACK FKN

Can’t a job?

wow you even had cheek to try call me illiterate earlier (with no justification) yet you are the one letting his frustrations confuse your literacy 

• Upvote 1

What an embarrassment for UEFA and their competition. The pitch condition alone should merit a forfeit. The referee also showed just how poor their pool of officials are.

Will take the 0-1. It’ll be interesting what team Glass picks for Sunday. We can definitely beat this mob, but only if we go at it 100mph so I would expect a similar approach to Raith…

We also can’t be waiting any longer to sign additional players. We need at least one CB, probably 2 after Andy suffering a bad injury, and another striker. Need to get them in now - no pishing about. 

40 minutes ago, Oregon Red said:

Our set pieces are atrocious tonight.

We do seem to getting a bit better handling the pitch though.

That's true. I thought our set pieces tonight were a total let down. Given the shittyness of the pitch that was a chance to do something.

From an Aberdeen perspective there wasn't a lot right with that performance. The sort of game we need to learn lessons from.

I am honestly a bit bewildered by some of the stuff on this forum at times,  We had 8 years under McInnes and kept doing the same shite wrong. Under Glass we are a few months in and the evidence is still scant on one side or the other. Yet there are people who seem incredibly entrenched in their opinion already. It's just weird.

What I like about Glass is that we've tried to play football and that we make subs earlier than the 80th minute. What I don't like is that sometimes we seem to rotate the squad too much when I don't think we have the strength in depth we need to do so. Also, we need more players in, but that may take time. I also think that some of our players either lack vision or fire in the belly.

Cormack seems like an improvement on Milne and Glass seems to be trying to give us football we want to watch. Having traveled to Kirkcaldy on Sunday, it's not always gonna work, but ok. I can accept that for now without getting hysterical.

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m quite surprised that Qarabag seemed more than happy just win 1-0.

We were better in the 2nd half 

A quote posted on Twitter allegedly from the Daily Retard…

“The pitch was dreadful, the heat was oppressive and the referee was useless but let’s not beat about the bush - Aberdeen stunk the place out”

A Jack McInnes tweet.

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Can’t a job?

wow you even had cheek to try call me illiterate earlier (with no justification) yet you are the one letting his frustrations confuse your literacy 

Yes, can’t get a job. I missed out one word as I was getting a beer. Stark contrast to the endless flow of faecal matter you spray onto this site.

Even had cheek? ???‍♂️

p.s. how long have you been on the dole for?

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

“The pitch was dreadful, the heat was oppressive and the referee was useless but let’s not beat about the bush - Aberdeen stunk the place out”

They love to support Scottish teams in Europe though.

Well, two of them.

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Right up your street considering you stink this place out ?

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s not suspended?

3 bookings until then wiped if we get to the group

Only Ramsay had 2 before tonight 

Did he not get booked in both Hacken games and now tonight?

edit - talking shite. Looks like he’s only on 2 bookings