Qarabag 1 - 0 Aberdeen

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You’re still not getting it, which is a risk I take when engaging with people as utterly stupid as yourself.

We know the squads limitations and that the manager is still learning and making mistakes, the difference is we are not banging on about it every single minute of the day. It’s not even as if you have anything interesting to say just FKN CORMACK AND FKN GLASS FKN CENTRAL DEFENCE FKN over and over again. It’s probably given at least five people on this forum cancer from reading it.

You’re clearly not getting it either as you seem to think your moronic efforts to stem my pointing out these blatantly obvious amateurish management calls will some how stop me ?

as I said. Your frustrations of game are clearly being transferred to your frustrations of me. I welcome your weakness & inability to compartmentalise ? just keep bashing your head off me ??

• Upvote 1

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Reed or deed said:

Do you just come on here to moan and criticise all the time?

He’s a total prick but his point is valid on this occasion 

15 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

The stats don’t hide the better side here. No matter how much we want to pretend the only thing separating the sides is the pitch quality & how this will somehow be reversed at home. 

Lies, damned lies and statistics as they say! Not saying the Dons were robbed but stats prove the square root of fuck all.