Qarabag 1 - 0 Aberdeen

2 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Who were the pundits? 

Richard Gordon was the chief culprit, who despite playing in goals for Skene Sq Primary school, never played senior football thereafter.

Willie Miller thought his body weight was on his right side, expecting the ball to go there, and he couldn’t readjust sufficiently to keep the ball out.

If you look at it again, Lewis gets his left hand behind the ball but it hits a divot and spins over his hand. Admittedly it doesn’t look great but many many bigger culprits last night than Lewis, in my opinion 

44 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Richard Gordon was the chief culprit, who despite playing in goals for Skene Sq Primary school, never played senior football thereafter.

Willie Miller thought his body weight was on his right side, expecting the ball to go there, and he couldn’t readjust sufficiently to keep the ball out.

If you look at it again, Lewis gets his left hand behind the ball but it hits a divot and spins over his hand. Admittedly it doesn’t look great but many many bigger culprits last night than Lewis, in my opinion 

The best view to judge culpability is the one from behind the goals.

It's damning

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

We are talking about a goalkeeper, a position within the game of football, a subject you know fuck all about.

I know you're desperate to be involved but when you have nothing to contribute - and you never do, on any subject - sit on the sidelines like a good boy eh. The adults are talking.

Or go and play with your dollies, or go searching for puddings that are more acceptable to your woman-like tastes.

I just listen to the word of my good pal who posts on here who has numerous age group Scotland caps as a goalkeeper and has numerous highland league appearances playing in the position. What experience have you got in the world of goalkeeping Grummy?

16 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You don't understand. You saying he is better than previous is like saying McInnes was better than previous and that didn't work out too well. If you did understand and weren't a Northfield-Educated Mink, you would have spelled out what the shite was (that was being posted) but that would require civility and consideration for others, basic qualities totally alien to a confrontation-seeking arsehole like you, incapable of debating and arguing like an adult, ever.

98-BAB903-2488-4797-BA8-A-9-C79-F08-A920

Track ten is a belter 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Like he shat it and didn't answer the repeated questions as to why he PM'ed me my address and what he was thinking when he revealed my identity on this forum?

Then again, like you 10 years ago when he started with the sick sexual references re my daughters, you don't know where the line is. Saddest of all, you think it offends me where I don't give a fuck what you retards say. It reveals much about you two however.

You still have one of the best all-time toots on here. When you lied about hitting the 15th at Hazlehead no. 1 in two, and then you admitted you were 80 - yes EIGHTY - yards short, "what an arsehole" we all thought. Then you proved that you were indeed "too honest" in the mental health thread, which was harrowing reading. You and Consi thought it "was good to talk about it". The rest of us thought "what a pair of fuck-ups".

Here's some great advice. Don't even think about starting your own business. It WILL fail.

Aye but what's your goalkeeping experience?

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Put it this way, we were one of the very best amateur teams in Aberdeen, I then played junior (where Cormack was shit and warmed our bench), got invited by a great AFC keeper to go Highland League (but declined), played for one of the best teams in Scotland when I moved to Glasgow (mostly ex-pros) and thereafter played semi-professional in games that the UK fitba coupons depended on.

I answered yours. Why did you want to know?

Yip. Sure ya did. 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Put it this way, we were one of the very best amateur teams in Aberdeen, I then played junior (where Cormack was shit and warmed our bench), got invited by a great AFC keeper to go Highland League (but declined), played for one of the best teams in Scotland when I moved to Glasgow (mostly ex-pros) and thereafter played semi-professional in games that the UK fitba coupons depended on.

I answered yours. Why did you want to know?

?

Not sure if it's been said yet, but that's the first time since signing I have thought Brown looked every bit his age. Probably not helped by the heat. I'd be expecting a lot more from him in the return leg, I think he could easily get in the heads of some their players.

Ferguson also needs to stop throwing himself on the deck when he feels someone breath on him. Boy is constantly looking for free kicks and often makes an arse of it.